Feeling sad :(

Old Aug 7th 2007, 10:03 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Feeling sad :(

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Hi Tracey

I'll post a load of devon piccies for you to give you a taste of what you'll be coming back too

Oh yes please!! That would be wonderful thanks
Old Aug 7th 2007, 2:00 pm
Grace and gratitude

pommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond reputepommybird has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by birdynumnum
Hi Tracey

Thanks loads.
I'm in Melbourne at the mo, just got here after a few days in Sydney seeing friends. Havent booked flight yet, pondering a stop for a relax somewhere like vietnam on the way home
I'll post a load of devon piccies for you to give you a taste of what you'll be coming back too
Thanks for the post re: differences between east n west coast btw
I'll keep posting once back - have to keep updated with everyones plans etc
xxx
Good luck Birdy and best wishes for your return to the motherland!! Enjoy your last few days in Oz.
Old Aug 8th 2007, 8:48 am
BE Forum Addict

birdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond reputebirdynumnum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pommybird
Good luck Birdy and best wishes for your return to the motherland!! Enjoy your last few days in Oz.
Thanks pommybird
xxx
Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:32 am
Éireann go Brách

Londonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond reputeLondonuck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LouiseD
That's the spirit - focus on all the nice things that you will be doing - I've been back 5 months now and am still in awe of our beautiful scenery, woodlands and villages
all underwater or closed due to foot and mouth