Excited but terrifed

Old Mar 4th 2013, 2:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

windsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond reputewindsong has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Excited but terrifed

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
I love watching 'Escape to the Country' So when are you leaving??
I wish it was today

I keep waiting to find a job so I can save to leave but I seem to be caught in a the endless cycle of "contract jobs" that don't last long, followed by 3-4 months of unemployment.

And then, of course, paranoia and the "what-ifs" set in and I end up a complete basket case!
Old Mar 4th 2013, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Perth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond reputePerth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by WhoFan63
True There is light at the end of the tunnel...and for once it isn't a train!

Just to show how homesick I am...yesterday I spent the day on my laptop watching You Tube..lol. It's amazing how much you can get a taste of home on that web site. I watched planes landing at Heathrow (from inside the plane) and to top it all off I watch a video that someone had actually taken on the underground from Heathrow to Cockfosters (Piccadilly Line). They'd video'd the entire journey all 1.5 hours of it.. and like the mug I am I watched it all...reminiscing about the number of times I'd caught that train and stopped at those stops

Sad ! LOL
I watch you tube all the time too, but mostly because we are still deciding where to go, so I try to get a feel for places. You can get lost watching hours of stuff, I agree
Old Mar 4th 2013, 6:08 pm
Yorkshire Lass

WhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to beholdWhoFan63 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by perthhomeschool
I watch you tube all the time too, but mostly because we are still deciding where to go, so I try to get a feel for places. You can get lost watching hours of stuff, I agree
Well is there anything else to do? lol

I just found it funny the other day when i looked up Winchmore Hill on you tube and found the St Nicholas Fair from December 2012. I was actually there at that time and at the Fair, so it was awesome to see everything again. There was one scene were a guy was taking a video of the horse and carriage and I had been standing just a bit behind him at the time.. Awwww no 15 minutes of fame for me..lol