DVD's

Old Jun 17th 2012, 3:02 pm
Forum Regular

Paws3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default DVD's

Sorry if this has been posted before but can DVD's bought in Canada work in machines bought in the UK?
Old Jun 17th 2012, 3:51 pm
Forum Regular

Moggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to allMoggiemiss is a name known to all
Default Re: DVD's

Only if you have a region free DVD player as North American DVDs are a different region to Europe.

I brought back my Canadian DVD Player as it plays both formats. I am using it on a transformer and although it is early days it is working fine.

I figured it was worth a try as you sell your electricals for peanuts. I also brought back a Panasonic home theatre system from Canada. Unfortunately it does not play UK DVDs (and I have scoured the internet for a code to unlock it without success) however, I can play UK DVDs on my Phillips DVD player and have the sound through my home theatre, which also plays CDs and has an Ipod dock.

I have found Amazon to be the cheapest for transformers. Make sure you buy the correct size for your DVD player. Also Amazon are cheapest for travel plugs US to UK. £1.49 compared to $10.99 plus tax in The Source!!!
Old Jun 18th 2012, 7:08 pm
Ping-ponger

dunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond reputedunroving has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DVD's

It's really not worth bringing a DVD player back (unless it isn't worth selling and you have room for it in your boxes). You can get inexpensive DVD players here that can be hacked to play region-free. A cheap DVD player probably costs the same as a transformer for a Canadian or US DVD player.