Dropping By To Say Hello

Old Sep 9th 2007, 1:25 am
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Dropping By To Say Hello

Just stopping by to say hello to everyone & try to catch up a little on the goings on around here. Havent had much time to visit lately.

I took a part time job at the local hospital & that part time job has turned into a permanent full time position that keeps me out of the house far more than I like it to. Lately I seem to work 7 days a week & what little time I do have I like to spend with hubby & the dogs so it leaves very little time for anything else.

Hope life is treating everyone as well as it is me right now. I have just had the most amazing summer.....had my big 50th in early July & had most of my family here with me to celebrate it. Have been lucky enough to have some of my family here for the past two months & it was absolute heaven having them here. Things are a little quiet now they are gone but they left me with wonderful memories that will put a smile on my face on those days when Im feeling a little homesick.

Will make more of an effort to stop by more often if & when time permits.

Keep up all your good work on here helping people, stay safe & keep smiling

Regards
Shepslady (Cindy)
Old Sep 9th 2007, 10:46 am
BE Enthusiast

leebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really niceleebarton is just really nice
Default Re: Dropping By To Say Hello

Hey great to hear from you, I remember you from way back when.

I too posted yesterday after a very long time away, been busy with job, bought a house and finishing the basement, having a baby (due November) all the usual stuff

Glad you had a great summer, congrats on the big 5-0

Lee
Old Sep 9th 2007, 2:08 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

shepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond reputeshepslady has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leebarton
Hey great to hear from you, I remember you from way back when.

I too posted yesterday after a very long time away, been busy with job, bought a house and finishing the basement, having a baby (due November) all the usual stuff

Glad you had a great summer, congrats on the big 5-0

Lee
Firstly congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your baby. Im sure you must be very excited.

Thanks for replying. Nice to know that we arent forgotten.

Have to admit after all the wonderful help I got from BE I do feel rather bad that I havent been around to offer anyone else help but do know that they are still in very good hands with those that are still helping out.

Best wishes
Shepslady
Old Sep 9th 2007, 4:37 pm

Noorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond reputeNoorah101 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Cindy!

Glad to see life is good for you. Happy belated birthday to you! Life is good over here, too. Sadegh recently received his 10-year green card, and can apply for citizenship next summer.

Lee, I remember you too, nice to see life is good for you, and congratulations on the baby!

Best Wishes,
Rene
Old Sep 9th 2007, 7:25 pm
Concierge

Rete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond reputeRete has a reputation beyond repute

Cindy

So good to hear from you. Wow sounds like you have a very busy life. Congratulations on the Big O birthday. And better still that you had your family with you to celebrate.

I have my Big O next June and refuse a party and told hubby I want a cruise to Alaska with time on Victoria Island and Seattle instead. I will be on the seas on B Day, without him ;-( He won't cruise. Going with my sister.

Been busy here, as well, with lots of traveling and/or company visiting. Love seeing my grandson who is just 19 months.

Please stay in touch.

Rete
Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:03 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shepslady
Just stopping by to say hello to everyone & try to catch up a little on the goings on around here. Havent had much time to visit lately.

I took a part time job at the local hospital & that part time job has turned into a permanent full time position that keeps me out of the house far more than I like it to. Lately I seem to work 7 days a week & what little time I do have I like to spend with hubby & the dogs so it leaves very little time for anything else.

Hope life is treating everyone as well as it is me right now. I have just had the most amazing summer.....had my big 50th in early July & had most of my family here with me to celebrate it. Have been lucky enough to have some of my family here for the past two months & it was absolute heaven having them here. Things are a little quiet now they are gone but they left me with wonderful memories that will put a smile on my face on those days when Im feeling a little homesick.

Will make more of an effort to stop by more often if & when time permits.

Keep up all your good work on here helping people, stay safe & keep smiling

Regards
Shepslady (Cindy)
Hello Cindy

So glad to hear you are keeping well. Happy belated birthday for the 50th. I had my 51st a few weeks ago went on a kayaking course last weekend!

It must have been wonderful to have all of your family around for your celebrations. It's just sad when everyone has to go back, but you are right about the memories, I have a lot of them too and like you, I bring them out when I am feeling homesick.

How is your grandchild doing? He must be pretty big now.

Maggie
Old Sep 11th 2007, 1:11 pm
Mrs Shep USCIS Graduate

Originally Posted by Maggs
Hello Cindy

So glad to hear you are keeping well. Happy belated birthday for the 50th. I had my 51st a few weeks ago went on a kayaking course last weekend!

It must have been wonderful to have all of your family around for your celebrations. It's just sad when everyone has to go back, but you are right about the memories, I have a lot of them too and like you, I bring them out when I am feeling homesick.

How is your grandchild doing? He must be pretty big now.

Maggie
Heys Maggs
Long time since I heard from you but as always its good to catch up.

Noah is 9 months old now & growing like a weed. Hes been crawling for the last couple of months & pulling himself up & walking around the furniture for about a month. He had a few falls so a few little bruises etc but that just reminds me of his father. Not sure when I will get to see him again but trying hard to be there for his first birthday!

your right about it being wonderful having the family here but the emotional rollercoaster of them leaving gets harder each time. It really tears my heart out & the gap they leave just cant be filled. It gets to the point where I miss them that much that I almost have to tell myself to breathe & I hate that. Good thing I have a job now cos that really helps but my days off, like today, arent good cos I have too much time on my hands to sit & feel sorry for myself. Got to keep myself busy so today after all the housework is caught up Im dragging out my sewing machine & going to try & be creative & make myself some new scrubs for work...wish me luck.

Hope you & yours are all well. Is your daughter any closer to getting her visa or is she still down under??

Take care

Cindy
Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:51 pm
Mummy and baby 1982

Maggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond reputeMaggs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shepslady
Heys Maggs
Long time since I heard from you but as always its good to catch up.

Noah is 9 months old now & growing like a weed. Hes been crawling for the last couple of months & pulling himself up & walking around the furniture for about a month. He had a few falls so a few little bruises etc but that just reminds me of his father. Not sure when I will get to see him again but trying hard to be there for his first birthday!

your right about it being wonderful having the family here but the emotional rollercoaster of them leaving gets harder each time. It really tears my heart out & the gap they leave just cant be filled. It gets to the point where I miss them that much that I almost have to tell myself to breathe & I hate that. Good thing I have a job now cos that really helps but my days off, like today, arent good cos I have too much time on my hands to sit & feel sorry for myself. Got to keep myself busy so today after all the housework is caught up Im dragging out my sewing machine & going to try & be creative & make myself some new scrubs for work...wish me luck.

Hope you & yours are all well. Is your daughter any closer to getting her visa or is she still down under??

Take care

Cindy
Hello

I hope you make some good looking scrubs! I also hope you get to see Noah for his first birthday, it's hard to believe the time has gone so fast!

My daughter is not much closer but at least the Visa bulleting is moving. She put her date to go to Australia back until November and she is coming to see us for a week on her way there. I plan to go and visit her in Sydney around March 2008 time.

Keep your chin up on the difficult days, I totally understand how you are feeling.

Maggie xx