Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Considering A return to British Life

Considering A return to British Life

Old Nov 8th 2010, 8:53 pm
Just Joined

PatrioticBriton1992 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Considering A return to British Life

Hey... some of the older members may remember me from last year...

Anyhow, after completing my high-school education here in British Columbia, I've considered returning to the UK to set up my own life.
The reason I'm considering this move is because I'm highly interested in public transport, and I wish to secure a job position anywhere within the UK to help the various Train Operating Companies to offer a pleasant experience to their customers. In B.C, there are very few transport companies that actually exist, and even fewer who are taking on trainee customer service agents.

I've given myself until Christmas to see if I can get employment here - if not, I shall probably be moving to the UK, since I cannot stay with my parents forever.
I've also submitted a novel I've been working on for the past two years to a highly reputable literary agency for their consideration, so this will also play a part.

I'd just like some advice on how I can achieve my goal for the future.
Thanks
PatrioticBriton1992