Cannot get a job in UK

Old Jun 25th 2015, 10:07 pm
Just Joined

Brighton2014 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cannot get a job in UK

Originally Posted by LoveFortheUK
I'm so disappointed by reading all of this. My family heritage begins in the UK, especially London. What about other cities? (Bristol, Bath, Land's End, Manchester, Canterbury, Kent) Are there really no incentives for people to start working again? Is there any hope the UK government would change and let its citizens have more opportunities?
The government is overwhelmed and like many others, truly incompetent. Immigration levels have ensured that employers can pay low levels of pay, often illegally, and jobs are scarce. The benefits system can be a trap for people who are living hand to mouth, and is also rife with fraud. Claimants from all over the world are taking advantage of a system that wasn't designed to support the millions it does and government services are being reduced and eliminated.

When you don't have access to a decent education, a solid community, family support, and when you don't own anything to protect or be proud of, I am sure you lose interest. The government needs to clamp down on its disgusting disregard for taxpayers money, have the backbone to put two fingers up to euro mandates, and start looking after its citizens in the manner it's supposed to.

The divide between the haves and have nots is getting wider, and people have had enough. It's terribly sad but I don't recognize my country anymore.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 7:55 am
BE Forum Addict

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute

Extremely well put...That message should have been on Cameron's breakfast table this morning...instead of coffee and Croissants...
Old Jun 26th 2015, 1:25 pm
Forum Regular

LoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud ofLoveFortheUK has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Brighton2014
The government is overwhelmed and like many others, truly incompetent. Immigration levels have ensured that employers can pay low levels of pay, often illegally, and jobs are scarce. The benefits system can be a trap for people who are living hand to mouth, and is also rife with fraud. Claimants from all over the world are taking advantage of a system that wasn't designed to support the millions it does and government services are being reduced and eliminated.

When you don't have access to a decent education, a solid community, family support, and when you don't own anything to protect or be proud of, I am sure you lose interest. The government needs to clamp down on its disgusting disregard for taxpayers money, have the backbone to put two fingers up to euro mandates, and start looking after its citizens in the manner it's supposed to.

The divide between the haves and have nots is getting wider, and people have had enough. It's terribly sad but I don't recognize my country anymore.
Brighton
Your description reads what the US of dyslexia is becoming.
Hard to believe two sister countries are in the same boat.
This whole nanny state issue has to stop for both the US and the UK.

By the way, is Britain really against immigration as a whole? How does the government determine who's there to be self sufficient and who's there to take advantage? There have to be some measures put in place to weed out troublemakers.
Old Jun 26th 2015, 1:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

calman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond reputecalman014 has a reputation beyond repute

They ran out of weedkiller long ago..
Old Jun 27th 2015, 1:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

I do not recognise the UK you are describing as the one I am living in.