Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

British Hens Have Bigger Fannies Than Aussie Hens!

Wikiposts

British Hens Have Bigger Fannies Than Aussie Hens!

Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:53 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British Hens Have Bigger Fannies Than Aussie Hens!

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
I would love a drink but the meds wont allow me
well then allow me to have one for you love....no no I insist
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:54 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meljor
well then allow me to have one for you love....no no I insist
Hehe..of course go right ahead

I reckon they are all pigmy emus myself
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:54 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

it often has a strange texture too.
You probably notice it 'cos you've been away. I have to admit that I hate the way most shops 'fillet' their chickens, especially IGA. I threw 800grams of fat, vein and crap away after I'd trimmed the 3kgs I bought last week. I was not impressed.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:55 pm
Yorkshire Lass

meljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond reputemeljor has a reputation beyond repute

Hehe..of course go right ahead

I reckon they are all pigmy emus myself
That would explain the giant breasts
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:56 pm
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Gawwd i just had a horrible thought... maybe they aint chickens at all...lmao

I would love a drink but the meds wont allow me
I'll have one or two for you then lovey.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:57 pm
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by meljor
That would explain the giant breasts
Well you never see the necks do you?!!
Old Oct 16th 2008, 8:58 pm
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl

I'll have one or two for you then lovey.

make it bottles though. I like to party
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:01 pm
'In limboland'

make it bottles though. I like to party
Yeah, a girl after my own heart. I was going to join you in Rabsody's thread, but then thought better of it. No point saying what most of us know already, that oz supermarkets are shite, have limited choice, sell what was once frozen chicken as 'fresh', cu and tom's are tasteless and have tough skins.....should I go on? Oh no, of course, we am wrong and they are right.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:04 pm
I don't give a damn

Yeah, a girl after my own heart. I was going to join you in Rabsody's thread, but then thought better of it. No point saying what most of us know already, that oz supermarkets are shite, have limited choice, sell what was once frozen chicken as 'fresh', cu and tom's are tasteless and have tough skins.....should I go on? Oh no, of course, we am wrong and they are right.
Ahhh no worries. I was quite enjoying myself if truth be known

You know damn well before you post what the replies are going to be. I just ticked them off as they flew in
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:07 pm
'In limboland'

Ahhh no worries. I was quite enjoying myself if truth be known

You know damn well before you post what the replies are going to be. I just ticked them off as they flew in
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:14 pm
Account Closed

kporte is an unknown quantity at this point

you lot are paranoid!
it is perfectly natural for chickens in different parts of the world to taste different, it is largely to do with what they are fed. chicken breasts are a lot bigger here, but simply because they let them grow another week or so before the chop. this is also why the texture may be a bit different. to get closer to uk chicken, buy the smaller breasts. it is a bit of a myth that they are stuffed with chemicals although they will have had some, and it is legal. in the uk they pumped them full of antibiotics which fought disease and had a growth affect but i think the eu stopped that fairly recently because there has been a link to this and the resistance folks now seem to have to antibiotics.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:20 pm
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by kporte
you lot are paranoid!
it is perfectly natural for chickens in different parts of the world to taste different, it is largely to do with what they are fed. chicken breasts are a lot bigger here, but simply because they let them grow another week or so before the chop. this is also why the texture may be a bit different. to get closer to uk chicken, buy the smaller breasts. it is a bit of a myth that they are stuffed with chemicals although they will have had some, and it is legal. in the uk they pumped them full of antibiotics which fought disease and had a growth affect but i think the eu stopped that fairly recently because there has been a link to this and the resistance folks now seem to have to antibiotics.
You're at home now aren't you.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:23 pm
Yorkshire Lass

Originally Posted by kporte
you lot are paranoid!
No no, it's the hospitals that GIVE people MRSA honest just read the daily mail.

(Sorry just couldn't help, a little nursing joke) You are absolutely right it is all to do with the hormones pumped into livestock since the end of WWII. But the breasts are large in comparison to the legs.
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:25 pm
Account Closed

You're at home now aren't you.
wifes on a night out and as i don't need to tell you lot, there is shag all on telly
thought i'd crash your thread and discuss breast sizes
Old Oct 16th 2008, 9:26 pm
Account Closed

[QUOTE=meljor;688 But the breasts are large in comparison to the legs.[/QUOTE]

sorry, i will have to stop drinking and posting

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.