Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

British Hens Have Bigger Fannies Than Aussie Hens!

British Hens Have Bigger Fannies Than Aussie Hens!

Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:45 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute
Default British Hens Have Bigger Fannies Than Aussie Hens!

Well we might not beat the Aussies in sport and blow arsing, but i can officially declare that British hens undoubtedly produce bigger better quality eggs. Are their fannies bigger? I mean, ours eggs are twice the size of Aussie ones!! More orange, and better tasting too. I had the misfortune to have 2 aussie eggs for breakfast at the local cafe this morning. Good god! What insipid, pale, and SMALL excuses they were.

I want to know what causes this phenomenum.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:49 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice
Default Re: British Hens Have Bigger Fannies Than Aussie Hens!

Originally Posted by Fleaflyfloflum
Well we might not beat the Aussies in sport and blow arsing, but i can officially declare that British hens undoubtedly produce bigger better quality eggs. Are their fannies bigger? I mean, ours eggs are twice the size of Aussie ones!! More orange, and better tasting too. I had the misfortune to have 2 aussie eggs for breakfast at the local cafe this morning. Good god! What insipid, pale, and SMALL excuses they were.

Well i never!!! Chicken fannies

I prefer to talk about cocks, but there you go.

I don't like eggs, so sorry Flea can't help you there
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nu-Shooz

peeing myself laughing visualising the big fanny!
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:52 am
I don't give a damn

Fleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond reputeFleaflyfloflum has a reputation beyond repute

ROFLMAO

Trust you!!

Well there sure are more cocks in Australia, but i am not sure whether British ones are bigger or not
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:53 am
BE Forum Addict

Marmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond reputeMarmalade has a reputation beyond repute

ROFLMAO

Trust you!!

Well there sure are more cocks in Australia, but i am not sure whether British ones are bigger or not
Okay, I really need to go to the toilet now
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:53 am
Account Closed

Nu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really niceNu-Shooz is just really nice

ROFLMAO

Trust you!!

Most have them hanging off the foreheads
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:57 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by Marmalade
Okay, I really need to go to the toilet now
Well hurry up because i was hoping you would enlighten us to the comparisons with Illinois chicken fannies
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Well hurry up because i was hoping you would enlighten us to the comparisons with Illinois chicken fannies
They're all wee, and so are the cock's

(edit: there was one guy that was huge though, oh wait a minute you meant the feathered variety..........never mind)
Old Oct 15th 2008, 1:59 am
I don't give a damn

They're all wee, and so are the cock's
Now I know what you get up to in your spare time
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Now I know what you get up to in your spare time
Only the male variety
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:01 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Soooooo predictable

A thread about fannies and cocks and NU-Shooz appears.
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:03 am
BE Forum Addict

Well GTG, this old bird with the wee fanny needs to get her beauty rest
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:08 am
Account Closed

crystal23 is an unknown quantity at this point

with the wee fanny
Tena Lady might help
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:09 am
I don't give a damn

Originally Posted by crystal23
Tena Lady might help
Do they increase the size?? Remind me to stop wearing them
Old Oct 15th 2008, 2:10 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by crystal23
Soooooo predictable

A thread about fannies and cocks and NU-Shooz appears.
I'm eating a chocloate willy at the mo, fancy sharing

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.