Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Back to the UK for the weekend

Back to the UK for the weekend

Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:00 am

robertd is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Back to the UK for the weekend

What a funny day its been,The phone goes at 5 am,Louisa is needed back in the UK to see her great aunt(who is 98) and wants to see her for christmas and Louisa`s sisters wedding, on to the internet we go, book a flight out of Brisbane for 2pm,she packs and is gone,until Tuesday.I think she will find out what jet lag will be over Christmas when she gets back,so i`ve got the kids,and the house is now in a 2 & 8,shes only been gone so far for the afternoon,hope she comes back,to red neck land???
Rob :scared:
Old Dec 17th 2004, 11:14 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Back to the UK for the weekend

Crikey!! Talk about a flying visit!!

I thought my husband was mad doing a job rekkie in a week! He reckons he got loads done, and as he didn't have me and the kids to worry about on the plane, he just snoozed...so no jet lag!

Have fun looking after the kids while she's away. I reckon you may be the one who's knackered by the time she get's back, the wife'll have had a lovely sleep on the plane!!
Old Dec 19th 2004, 10:00 am
BE Forum Addict

debsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to alldebsy is a name known to all

Originally Posted by robertd
What a funny day its been,The phone goes at 5 am,Louisa is needed back in the UK to see her great aunt(who is 98) and wants to see her for christmas and Louisa`s sisters wedding, on to the internet we go, book a flight out of Brisbane for 2pm,she packs and is gone,until Tuesday.I think she will find out what jet lag will be over Christmas when she gets back,so i`ve got the kids,and the house is now in a 2 & 8,shes only been gone so far for the afternoon,hope she comes back,to red neck land???
Rob
Let us know if you need any help.
Old Dec 19th 2004, 7:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robertd
What a time to go to the UK - it's gonna be minus 4 in London tonight!!!

I hope she packed some woolies!