Back home

Old May 24th 2004, 9:30 am
BE Forum Addict

dotty is on a distinguished road

Sad thing about this forum is there are people who hang out just to stir things up. Usually people who cant or wont move back to the UK but probably deep down would like to so they have to direct foul or abusive posts at others. I should apologise to you as I also was one of those who tempts trolls by posting here. The one in this attack has written almost identical posts to me before so how he can deny it was him is just stupid.

Thats the trouble tho, letting trolls win, if I post in anyones thread its likely a troll will pop up, but hell no I wont stop posting because there are many good people on here who are a great bunch.

Keep posting, nobody should be bullied in real life or cyber life

Edit was for writing great funch! instead of great bunch

Last edited by dotty; May 24th 2004 at 9:32 am.
Old May 24th 2004, 9:31 am
Bitter and twisted

Grayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond reputeGrayling has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Pants
Really??? well if you are and fancy a meet with pants and co let me know..be great to meet, chat and have a few beers !!
Is this for a holiday? reccie?? for good??

That would be nice.
We are going to validate and I have a few people to meet in NSW to discuss work.
We will also be going to Adelaide where our son lives but he works abroad a lot so we need to time things for when he will be there.
He will be in the UK next week so we will then finalise our plans.
I will send you a PM when I have some definite dates if that's OK

Best wishes

G
Old May 24th 2004, 9:37 am
Live the moment

Pants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond reputePants has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Grayling
That would be nice.
We are going to validate and I have a few people to meet in NSW to discuss work.
We will also be going to Adelaide where our son lives but he works abroad a lot so we need to time things for when he will be there.
He will be in the UK next week so we will then finalise our plans.
I will send you a PM when I have some definite dates if that's OK

Best wishes

G
G sounds just great to me. We live about 1 hour form Sydney so not far at all. Sounds like you have alot to sort out but if you do have a bit of spare time it would be great to say Hi .....finally before we come back to the UK.!!

all the best

Pants
Old May 24th 2004, 3:33 pm
I need a beer.....

snappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to beholdsnappy is a splendid one to behold

I don't want to see anyone leave this site as I do believe that people who have gone through the experience and either have stayed as they loved it or left as it wasn't for them have something to offer people who are thinking about making such a huge move in their lives.

What annoyed me was the attack on a good website that has helped and supported people and NOT due to expressing why you have decided to go home as only you can know yourself what is right for you.

Angelica - I know I have never met you and that isn't what I said, I just said I know who one of you are. I also know that when you posted on Adelaidebrits everyone showed you respect and appreciated your post being so honest so I did not understand your post
Know what you mean though about it being clicky. Bit like that on the site (Adelaidebrits), dont say one bad word about the place or you will be sent to coventry!! Prefer Coventry to Adelaide any day
this is what annoyed me but it certainly doesnt mean that you have to leave any site as I'm sure you do have a wealth of information to offer people myself being one of them.

So I do genuinely hope you both do carry on posting as I do think it is important that people hear the good and the bad points as then they can go out with a more realistic attitude.

I do wish you both well for the future and I hope that everything works out for you, I am not the kind of person to post just to stir up trouble - I just wanted to defend what I find to be a fantastic site, no hard feelings intended.

Sasha