Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Attention "Boat Babes" (aka the Getmeoutahere Gang!)

Attention "Boat Babes" (aka the Getmeoutahere Gang!)

Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:11 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Attention "Boat Babes" (aka the Getmeoutahere Gang!)

Originally Posted by leeds lass
Going to gold coast for 2 weeks then up to the barrier reef for a week leaving New Zealand on 23rd March
Aaww, shame you won't make it to Perth.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:17 am
on my way home :)

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
Aaww, shame you won't make it to Perth.
You lot have put me off perth, just kidding I never thought of Perth whats there????
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

You lot have put me off perth, just kidding I never thought of Perth whats there????
Nice beaches
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:22 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Us!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:45 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

wind
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:56 am

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by paulrachel
wind
is that the weather type of wind or the type that comes from your bottom ??
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:00 am
'In limboland'

Both...
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:04 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Soapy seems to have that problem, i can smell him from here
But yes i mean windy weather. 2nd windiest city in the world is Perth.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:04 am

Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:13 am

Originally Posted by paulrachel
Well Soapy seems to have that problem, i can smell him from here
But yes i mean windy weather. 2nd windiest city in the world is Perth.
omg!!! and I thought Wellington here was bad went there for a weekend once it was terrible you could hardly walk in a straight line only stayed 2 days couldnt wait to get out of there The funny thing was we took the little one to a park and there were people sat on the grass having picnics and chasing their plates across the park and it all seemed very normal to them I was laughing got some funny looks I did
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:49 am
'In limboland'

omg!!! and I thought Wellington here was bad went there for a weekend once it was terrible you could hardly walk in a straight line only stayed 2 days couldnt wait to get out of there The funny thing was we took the little one to a park and there were people sat on the grass having picnics and chasing their plates across the park and it all seemed very normal to them I was laughing got some funny looks I did
Ah, but do you have to do this?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:53 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TraceyW
It'll be the best $6900 you ever spent love!!

i hope it will be tracey, im all excited today! like a little fires been lit inside me

feel like im been not quite here if u know what i mean!!??

xxmand
Old Feb 20th 2007, 8:55 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by mandtooz
i hope it will be tracey, im all excited today! like a little fires been lit inside me

feel like im been not quite here if u know what i mean!!??

xxmand
No, but that'll be the heartburn Mand......
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:01 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
No, but that'll be the heartburn Mand......

pmsl, ignore me, i havnt even drunk any wine!

arrgghhh heartburn, will have that when i get back home, first night indian!!!
2nd chinese!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 9:12 am
'In limboland'

Originally Posted by mandtooz
pmsl, ignore me, i havnt even drunk any wine!

arrgghhh heartburn, will have that when i get back home, first night indian!!!
2nd chinese!
Oi..., talk to the hand.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.