Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

Attention "Boat Babes" (aka the Getmeoutahere Gang!)

Attention "Boat Babes" (aka the Getmeoutahere Gang!)

Old Feb 20th 2007, 2:46 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future
Default Attention "Boat Babes" (aka the Getmeoutahere Gang!)

Hi ladies, when are we going to meet up again then? Would it be easier in the evening (no-whining kids!) or during the day? (no-wine!)

I will suggest next Thursday evening, the 27th, at the Old Bailey in Joondalup around 7ish and see where we go from there...........!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:45 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Attention "Boat Babes" (aka the Getmeoutahere Gang!)

Originally Posted by Tina Baker
Hi ladies, when are we going to meet up again then? Would it be easier in the evening (no-whining kids!) or during the day? (no-wine!)

I will suggest next Thursday evening, the 27th, at the Old Bailey in Joondalup around 7ish and see where we go from there...........!
Do you mean this Thurs coming..22nd Feb, or week after that?
I am available anytime

Yes, no kids is a good idea, then we can drink more in peace
Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:54 am
Forum Regular

Tina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant futureTina Baker has a brilliant future

Sorry!!! I was looking at Tuesday on the calender! I think I've been at the gin abit early again!
Thursday the 1st March..........Blimey into another month.....we can do it this Thursday if you prefer - just thought it would give everyone a bit of notice (cos I know that we all have VERY packed itineraries!!!)
Old Feb 20th 2007, 4:55 am
Account Closed

Nomore is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry!!! I was looking at Tuesday on the calender! I think I've been at the gin abit early again!
Thursday the 1st March..........Blimey into another month.....we can do it this Thursday if you prefer - just thought it would give everyone a bit of notice (cos I know that we all have VERY packed itineraries!!!)
1st March is better, gives everyone more notice.

You got a date on moving yet?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:13 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by paulrachel
1st March is better, gives everyone more notice.

You got a date on moving yet?
i want to come!!!

anyone fancy donating the money for a flight? lol
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:20 am
Forum Regular

Righto march 1st has a nice ring to it!!
No final date yet.............just playing the old waiting game!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mandtooz
i want to come!!!

How 'bout you paying for us to come over there??!!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:34 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

Count me into the posse! Trouble is, hub working and won't be home til about 7.30. I will get there asap after.
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:36 am
going home!!

mandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to beholdmandtooz is a splendid one to behold

How 'bout you paying for us to come over there??!!!

like thats gonna happen!!

all these bills keep rolling in! all because of oz! booked flights the other day, $6900 for five of us, aint bad but alot of money, next comes removals and doggy

hehe, it WILL be ok!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 5:50 am
Account Closed

TraceyW is an unknown quantity at this point

all these bills keep rolling in! all because of oz! booked flights the other day, $6900 for five of us, aint bad but alot of money, next comes removals and doggy

hehe, it WILL be ok!
It'll be the best $6900 you ever spent love!!
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Surrey to Perth and back to Surrey & Back again, Why why why
sandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to beholdsandrainaus is a splendid one to behold

Hi all

You can count me in, a night out yipee, I am soo excited

Sandra
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:58 am
on my way home :)

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

hehe, it WILL be ok!
Thats the same price as what I have paid from NZ to Manchester, although dare I say it......... I am stopping off in OZ for 3 weeks, just to see if its as boring there as it is here lol
Old Feb 20th 2007, 6:59 am

leeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud ofleeds lass has much to be proud of

i want to come!!!

Me too I want to come
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:01 am
'In limboland'

St.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond reputeSt.Georges Girl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by leeds lass
Thats the same price as what I have paid from NZ to Manchester, although dare I say it......... I am stopping off in OZ for 3 weeks, just to see if its as boring there as it is here lol
When & where in Oz?
Old Feb 20th 2007, 7:09 am

Originally Posted by St.Georges Girl
When & where in Oz?
Going to gold coast for 2 weeks then up to the barrier reef for a week leaving New Zealand on 23rd March

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.