Areas...again :)

Old Aug 26th 2012, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

NZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really nice
Smile Areas...again :)

Ok you lovely people, you kindly let me know info on High Wycombe which was greatly received!

I was wondering if people had any thoughts on the below areas good and bad all greatly received

Taplow
Maidenhead
Theale
Beaconsfield

And any other places you may think is worth us checking out, in the same kind of area!

Thanks all
Old Aug 27th 2012, 12:10 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Areas...again :)

Originally Posted by NZ4Now
Ok you lovely people, you kindly let me know info on High Wycombe which was greatly received!

I was wondering if people had any thoughts on the below areas good and bad all greatly received

Taplow
Maidenhead
Theale
Beaconsfield

And any other places you may think is worth us checking out, in the same kind of area!

Thanks all
Beaconsfield ok, parts of Maidenhead also nice not sure Theale but Taplow not sure, if you do however want good schools try get into the Marlow catchment area, you may have to buy a smaller house for same price but as they say a good postal code goes a long way! That was my advice when I moved to the area and I bought an end of terrace house in a non-estate area half a mile from the High Street, nice cul de sac and quiet and the house has gone up 3 fold since I bought it! Second choice would be Beaconsfield
Old Aug 27th 2012, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

NZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really niceNZ4Now is just really nice

Originally Posted by feelbritish
Beaconsfield ok, parts of Maidenhead also nice not sure Theale but Taplow not sure, if you do however want good schools try get into the Marlow catchment area, you may have to buy a smaller house for same price but as they say a good postal code goes a long way! That was my advice when I moved to the area and I bought an end of terrace house in a non-estate area half a mile from the High Street, nice cul de sac and quiet and the house has gone up 3 fold since I bought it! Second choice would be Beaconsfield
Thanks Feelbritish much appreciated

No need to worry about schools just yet but in the next few years we will so good to think about choosing for that now

Will check out Maidenhead and Beaconsfield

Where are you heading to or currently live?
Old Aug 27th 2012, 12:22 am
BE Forum Addict

feelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond reputefeelbritish has a reputation beyond repute

We live on Vancouver Island Canada at moment but plan to retire back to UK in 3 years so also researching areas. We have a house in Marlow rented out but have excellent tenants so do not want to boot them out! Lots can happen in 3 years but in meantime I spend my life on here and Rightmove
Old Aug 27th 2012, 1:27 am
Forum Regular

Awww yes sorry remember now re Marlow house

I live on here and Rightmove and through a bit of Prime Location in too