Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Moving back or to the UK
Reload this Page >

6 weeks back and loving it...

Wikiposts

6 weeks back and loving it...

Old Jul 26th 2011, 3:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Cumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really niceCumbrian Lass is just really nice
Default Re: 6 weeks back and loving it...

oh every thing seems so wonderful....so happy for you guys !
I love to read all the posts that are positive about the UK.Its when i ready the ones that are not,then i start Dithering again lol. But dog sorted (well by this afternoon) and then i can book the flights TODAY!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 26th 2011, 10:15 pm
Forum Regular

brummie61 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 6 weeks back and loving it...

Originally Posted by mctraill
I am pleased I helped, I too had cold feet, I really didnt want to come back, I had been told all about the doom and gloom back home, well I tell you dont beleive it..its no worse here then it was back in Houston. There are jobs if you want them, you just have to be out there knocking on doors..

Good luck with your move...
Doom & gloom or not maybe LIFE is what we make of it where ever we maybe? Glad to hear a positive spin on home.