3 reasons why ?

Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

fishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to beholdfishfinger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 3 reasons why ?

5 shootings in 5 days in Vancouver

http://www.cknw.com/news/news_local....news_local.cfm

It's no different to anywhere else in the world
Old Feb 28th 2007, 3:26 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zxenith
Not one for blowing my trumpet but as you asked.
I guess after 13 years at Deers diamond group, and Anglo with several degrees and a history of excellence ... Canada figured I was worth it.

London... guess I did not have enough connections.
And besides not one for climbing into tail pipes.
Although you needed a plunger to get some blokes out.
Pathetic.
No mate I'm more qualified than my bosses combined but then again
I think that's was awas an issue.
(Must also admit, made some great Brit friends)

Anyhow I'm heading for Vancouver rated the best place in the world to live, and I'm being paid what I have studied so hard for, so can you blame me?

good luck to you now why not run along and move over to the canadian forum, i'm sure they'd love to welcome you...this btw is for peeps moving BACK to the UK.
Old Feb 28th 2007, 5:09 pm
Forum Regular

Zxenith is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TruBrit
good luck to you now why not run along and move over to the canadian forum, i'm sure they'd love to welcome you...this btw is for peeps moving BACK to the UK.
Yip I think I might just do that, no-worries thanks to all for interesting debate
and being good sports, points for all the UK patriots hope everyone finds what they looking for.
Thanks for the Vancouver news, believe it or not I actually know there is also crime in Canada.
Anyhow before I start pi**ing people off (not what Intended)
I'm off and leave you guys to it.
Best wishes to all