Zig Zag Towers

Old Feb 13th 2013, 2:41 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zig Zag Towers

Originally Posted by RyanC
Is this even regards deposits and 1 month up front?
Im meeting someone tomorrow who has an apartment on the pearl
However he says it wont be ready to move into until the 1st of April but he will accept one months deposit from me to reserve it. Obviously i wont be paying the rent etc until i move in
Its priced similar to the other ones in the area and his name is used on qatarcl and property finder etc
Hes also going to meet me so i can view the place with him. Does this sound fishy at all? Obviously ill ask for ID. Take his car plate number etc

Another question is regards that it wont be ready until the 1st of April as its still currently under construction....How likely is it that it wont be ready at all? I really dont have the time or patience to be hanging around waiting anytime longer than that
As I said, don't pay cash. Offer a post-dated cheque as a deposit, dated say 1 May 2013. Thay way you can cancel the cheque any time before that date and walk away. If he refuses, you have your answer.
Old Feb 13th 2013, 4:38 pm
Forum Regular

Sav123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Zig Zag Towers

definitely staying away from this - like usual, was too good to be true! Once i dug a bit further and read the thoughts on here!