Xmas Pressies

Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Xmas Pressies

So has everyone got their pressies sorted, i am sort of ok and hubby as i write is in the UK picking up someone else's pressies to bring back to Dubai....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:51 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Xmas Pressies

Originally Posted by sarah1
So has everyone got their pressies sorted, i am sort of ok and hubby as i write is in the UK picking up someone else's pressies to bring back to Dubai....

Most of them yess. Not particularly bothered to be honest. Cant really feel the Xmas spirit................ye ye I know shame on me. Kids r sorted and thats the most important thing
Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Malteser
Most of them yess. Not particularly bothered to be honest. Cant really feel the Xmas spirit................ye ye I know shame on me. Kids r sorted and thats the most important thing
I know the feeling, kisa are sorted, just a few more things to get for friends. Know what you mean about the Xmas feeling, cant seem to get it this year....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 2:57 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

I know the feeling, kisa are sorted, just a few more things to get for friends. Know what you mean about the Xmas feeling, cant seem to get it this year....
I got some Xmas feeling today,at the Pizza Hut....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:00 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou

How come????
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:00 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Pls tell us more...
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:28 pm
W10

Got your hands on some shiny baubles?

Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:39 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by W10
Got your hands on some shiny baubles?
Tutus....
I would like to slip into a tutu...Bishop Desmond Tutu....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 3:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fairydust

Happy Christmas

Alan.
Happy Christmas........

Last edited by Truth Speak; Dec 10th 2005 at 3:32 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:21 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Im pretty much sorted as I wont be here .... I remember the hoharr of getting those boxes to London on time for your hubby to bring back! You remember?
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Im pretty much sorted as I wont be here .... I remember the hoharr of getting those boxes to London on time for your hubby to bring back! You remember?
Oh Yes, the stress of it all, but the things we do for friends....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:28 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Oh Yes, the stress of it all, but the things we do for friends....
Absolutely! In the end the kids were delighted and I vowed.... never again!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Absolutely! In the end the kids were delighted and I vowed.... never again!
Yes i agree...but still friends and thats all that matters......
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:42 pm

Yes i agree...but still friends and thats all that matters......

Yes indeed.If there are any last minute things that you need that DH or your Dad is not able to get gis a shout!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.