Xmas Pressies

Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Xmas Pressies

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Yes indeed.If there are any last minute things that you need that DH or your Dad is not able to get gis a shout!
Will do, thanks Mickey xx
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:49 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sarah1
Will do, thanks Mickey xx

No worries you know that.... Though I will have a car ( I passed my driving test a year ago today, doesn't seem that long ago) Im doing all my shopping on line, boots, Asda and next and getting it delivered. Lazy cow me!!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

No worries you know that.... Though I will have a car ( I passed my driving test a year ago today, doesn't seem that long ago) Im doing all my shopping on line, boots, Asda and next and getting it delivered. Lazy cow me!!!
Yes me too, even here in Dubai....a bit wary of being out and about if you knoe what i mean.......
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yes me too, even here in Dubai....a bit wary of being out and about if you knoe what i mean.......
Even though hubby is doing shopping for Tom, Dick and Harry....lol....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:57 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Yup, know what you mean! Just sod it and get out there!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:58 pm

Even though hubby is doing shopping for Tom, Dick and Harry....lol....

I know a Tom, a Harry and of coarse a Dick!!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 4:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Yup, know what you mean! Just sod it and get out there!!
Yeah, getting there slowly xxxx
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

I know a Tom, a Harry and of coarse a Dick!!!
and of coarse a Dick!!![/QUOTE].....DON'T WE ALL....LOL XX
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:01 pm

Yeah, getting there slowly xxxx

Off the beaten track for a mo..... Have you heard or seen anything about kickstart?

The eldest came home with a letter and it was mentioned in the news letter but can't find anything about it! x
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:02 pm

and of coarse a Dick!!!
.....DON'T WE ALL....LOL XX
[/QUOTE]

Yes we do.... Strange fella is dick.... unpredicatable and sometimes unreliable!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Just the one mind!! [/QUOTE]
Just waiting for the Jungle Drums to start a beating !!!!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:08 pm

Jungle Drums !!!!!

Jumanji !!!!
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Jumanji !!!!
Jambo Mambo....
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Fairydust

Happy Christmas

Alan.
From what i heard, must be morning time down under...enjoy...

Last edited by Truth Speak; Dec 10th 2005 at 3:33 pm.
Old Dec 9th 2005, 5:28 pm

Jambo Mambo....

Thats backwards!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.