Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

woot! (also known as whoo - yeehaa - etc)

woot! (also known as whoo - yeehaa - etc)

Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:07 am
Forum Regular

novocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nicenovocainekarma is just really nice
Default Re: woot! (also known as whoo - yeehaa - etc)

h-e-l-l-o..
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:09 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by novocainekarma
h-e-l-l-o..
congratulations........... although I am jealous that u r getting there b4 me, I have had my ticket all set from the 2nd of Jan!
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:10 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
congratulations........... although I am jealous that u r getting there b4 me, I have had my ticket all set from the 2nd of Jan!

Hawow!! How are ya today??
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:14 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Singlemom
hahahaha........ yep...... have had it set to go from the 2nd of Jan. heh heh.......

I am good thanks........ will diappear in a while to get some work done in the real World. lol

I am heading over to the Dhow in a minute or so....... join me in there and we can chat!

I will ask u how u r doing in there.
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novocainekarma
h-e-l-l-o..
Old Feb 27th 2005, 8:16 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom

Oh Jesus don't you start Sm...whats Hawow for goodness sakes LOL