Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Why didn't anyone tell me this before?

Why didn't anyone tell me this before?

Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:38 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Why didn't anyone tell me this before?

Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women - And
How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every One Of These Deadly Common
Mistakes...

1) Being Too Much Of A "Nice" Guy
2) Trying To "Convince" Her To Like You
3) Looking For Her Approval Or Permission
4) Trying To Buy Affection With Food And Gifts
5) Sharing How You "Feel" Too Early With Her
6) Not "Getting" How Attraction Works For Her
7) Thinking That It Takes Money And Looks
8) Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women
9) Not Knowing What To Do In Each Type Of Situation
10) Not Getting Help

By David DeAngelo,

its too late!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Why didn't anyone tell me this before?

Originally Posted by CasaNova
Here Are The Top Ten Reasons Why Men Fail With Women - And
How To Make Sure YOU Avoid Every One Of These Deadly Common
Mistakes...

1) Being Too Much Of A "Nice" Guy
2) Trying To "Convince" Her To Like You
3) Looking For Her Approval Or Permission
4) Trying To Buy Affection With Food And Gifts
5) Sharing How You "Feel" Too Early With Her
6) Not "Getting" How Attraction Works For Her
7) Thinking That It Takes Money And Looks
8) Giving Away All Of Your Power To Women
9) Not Knowing What To Do In Each Type Of Situation
10) Not Getting Help

By David DeAngelo,

its too late!
They all love the violent type.....

Is that you in your avatar????
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:47 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou

i dont mean that your advice is helpless !!

well my only advices is to block your emotional feelings like i did .
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:48 pm
Banned

lol, No!
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

i dont mean that your advice is helpless !!

well my only advices is to block your emotional feelings like i did .
Thats the problem with Mediterranean folks....We're passionate.....
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:53 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lol, No!
I was going to look for you if it was
Old Oct 20th 2005, 9:54 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

lol, No!

Thought maybe you had got so disillusioned you had had a sex change
Old Oct 20th 2005, 10:04 pm
Banned

I was going to look for you if it was

Shoushou shou! you are breaking 6 rules with this post
Old Oct 21st 2005, 6:25 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Shoushou shou! you are breaking 6 rules with this post
I thought I was breaking 8.....
Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:19 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the problem with Mediterranean folks....We're passionate.....

Go Tell em Shoushou..........................
Old Oct 21st 2005, 10:27 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Old Oct 21st 2005, 7:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
That was uncalled for.....