Reload this Page >

Who is Intrested in learning Arabic

Who is Intrested in learning Arabic

Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:11 am
Just Joined

Hermos is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Who is Intrested in learning Arabic

Hi All,

I am not sure if I am posting in the correct place.

I am interested in teaching an English-speaking person the Arabic Language by socializing and practicing, and not by doing classes.

In return, I would like this person to help me tuning my English langauge accent and capabilities...

I found the best way to learn a language is by spending sometime with a native speaker and make the learning process spontaneous.

I am a man, 27 years old, and I live in Abu Dhabi, UAE.

So anyone lives in Abu Dhabi who is intrested in my request above (whether a man or a lady) is more than welcome, just send me a message

Thank you all and sorry for your time.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:20 am
BE Forum Addict

nottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond reputenottmbantam has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who is Intrested in learning Arabic

I think its an excellent way to learn / improve a language - much better than sitting in a classroom or learning from a book / cd. ( I'm going down the book / cd road at the mo )

If you were in Jeddah my friend, I would have taken you up on your offer. Your only problem is that you would have acquired a Yorkshire accent.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:27 pm

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nottmbantam
I think its an excellent way to learn / improve a language - much better than sitting in a classroom or learning from a book / cd. ( I'm going down the book / cd road at the mo )

If you were in Jeddah my friend, I would have taken you up on your offer. Your only problem is that you would have acquired a Yorkshire accent.
yorkshire?! well that's hardly english! the OP wanted english...

Old Nov 10th 2008, 9:14 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by still.unsure
yorkshire?! well that's hardly english! the OP wanted english...

could be worse, could be a geordie
Old Nov 11th 2008, 5:12 am
BE Enthusiast

MrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond reputeMrsHaps has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
could be worse, could be a geordie
eeeeeee hey!! Our friend would be learning two languages! wish he was in Dubai! Im just about to sign up for lessons!
Old Nov 12th 2008, 8:52 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nottmbantam

btw, which book / cd are you using? any recommendations?
Old Nov 12th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I could well be up for that but i do have a broad West Yorkshire accent so you may struggle Hermos !
Old Nov 12th 2008, 11:02 am
Just Joined

Hermos is an unknown quantity at this point

Yorkshire....Geordie ... I won't mind guys.... unfortunatly, till now i did not find any person who is in abu dhabi

So my request still open, and I will be glad to find someone who is intrested to learn arabic and help me making my english even better and better...

Thanks for all