Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Cricket in Abu Dhabi

Cricket in Abu Dhabi

Old Nov 10th 2008, 5:53 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cricket in Abu Dhabi

Does anyone know where you can buy tickets for the ODI games in Abu Dhabi between Pakistan and the West Indies, there are games on the 12th, 14th and 16th Nov.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 4:55 pm
Just Joined

izzyact is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Cricket in Abu Dhabi

Originally Posted by benzonar
Does anyone know where you can buy tickets for the ODI games in Abu Dhabi between Pakistan and the West Indies, there are games on the 12th, 14th and 16th Nov.
please let me know if you know how to get hold of these tickets...im also interested
Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

they were advertising this on the radio the other day, but cant remember where they said, all i remember is that they didnt actually tell you the date it was going to be on. but they have now after about 5 years, put a nice proper tarmac road in to the stadium and lots of signs, which have been changed again because they were all facing the wrong way!
Old Nov 11th 2008, 1:53 pm
Just Joined

izzyact is an unknown quantity at this point

i may have a lead...my wife is in contact with the CEO of the club....will let you know more as soon as i do....
Old Nov 12th 2008, 1:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

tickets from the stadium itself or fatima supermarkets in ab dabs
Old Nov 12th 2008, 4:08 am
BE Forum Addict

benzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond reputebenzonar has a reputation beyond repute

Ahh, I will possibly pop to Fatima tonight then. I'm pretty sure there is one on Al Falah between Muroor Rd and Najda St.
Old Nov 12th 2008, 6:59 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

also al mansour video apparently prices from 25 to 300
Old Nov 12th 2008, 5:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

my DD is going to meet the cricket players with school tomorrow...DS not happy as he is the cricketer and his year not going