Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Where is Everyone??????????????????

Where is Everyone??????????????????

Old Dec 11th 2004, 4:21 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Where is Everyone??????????????????

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hope all goes well Bob....u can do it
I better had, never live it down otherwise...be known as the only Brit to ever fail a US driving test
Stupid thing though, one I have the theory, and can book the practical test, whenever I'll get that taken, regardless of if I fail or not, I'll be using my UK license to drive there, and then home after....hmm...
Old Dec 12th 2004, 3:13 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
This place has been dead for days!
where has everyone gone ????
I is here but hv visitors so very busy...finally got deccies up and trees', now to tackle the rest of the Xmas shopping
Old Dec 12th 2004, 5:53 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
This place has been dead for days!
where has everyone gone ????
U know where i have been...... well i am back now..... so u can stop hyper ventelating.. lol..... take a deep breath.... thats is...... u and that car..... thats all u shud think about..... that lovely, GORGEOUS car. LOL
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:01 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Bob
I better had, never live it down otherwise...be known as the only Brit to ever fail a US driving test
Stupid thing though, one I have the theory, and can book the practical test, whenever I'll get that taken, regardless of if I fail or not, I'll be using my UK license to drive there, and then home after....hmm...
hello Bob!

hope all is going well out there in the land of the free...... finally done with uni here so am back to cause havoc. lol

take it easy mate.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 6:43 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
hope all is going well out there in the land of the free...... finally done with uni here so am back to cause havoc. lol:
That's cool...so how longs your hols and all that?
Old Dec 12th 2004, 8:51 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
That's cool...so how longs your hols and all that?
hols till jan 4th, then i commence my Msc. in the UK. Mass hysteria and chaos until then. Will be in and out of the UK for a yr, b4 i get back to sunny Dubai.
Old Dec 12th 2004, 9:48 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

hols till jan 4th, then i commence my Msc. in the UK. Mass hysteria and chaos until then. Will be in and out of the UK for a yr, b4 i get back to sunny Dubai.
Nice
So where bouts you doing your masters again?
Old Dec 13th 2004, 4:49 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Bob
Nice
So where bouts you doing your masters again?
Thanks.... i am looking forward to experiencing some really cold weather! lol.. I love my gloomy, cloudy days. haha

I shall be doing my MSc. in Project Management at The University of Greenwich.
Old Dec 13th 2004, 4:52 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks.... i am looking forward to experiencing some really cold weather! lol.. I love my gloomy, cloudy days. haha

I shall be doing my MSc. in Project Management at The University of Greenwich.
Where is it Face??? I know in the UK, but where abt it is?
Old Dec 13th 2004, 5:03 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by novita77
Where is it Face??? I know in the UK, but where abt it is?
its in London. So I shudnt feel too out of place...... just like Dubai really..... no sand dunes, lots of green stuff everywhere and no more skyscrapers..... i shud feel right at home. lol