Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What type of house should Jellybean live in?????

What type of house should Jellybean live in?????

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:21 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default What type of house should Jellybean live in?????

Ok it's quiet and the lounge is in bed, most of them don't know me like you lot so......

What type of house do you think JB should live in.....a shed, a beach hut, an apartment next to TA5, a villa next to the neighbours from hell or what?

Now in my opinion I think the company should pay for a palace, nothing too grand, but big enough for a few friends and relatives to stay, parties, nice big grounds a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, whirlpool bath, badminton court, cocktail terrace, a dungeon to keep TA5 in for playtime (joke TA5), a cellar full of the best wines and several butlers.

Anything to add or do you have other ideas for my next abode????
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Re: What type of house should Jellybean live in?????

Whatever it is darling, just make sure it is a McVilla so TA5 would be too disgusted with your house and area to ever want to visit you
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

A house of ill repute!!

A Bat Cave!!!

A house with a bar in, big enough for the site!!!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 9:38 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Whatever it is darling, just make sure it is a McVilla so TA5 would be too disgusted with your house and area to ever want to visit you

I would have to build an extension if he can to visit LOL

jb I am disappointed in you a house of ill repute [huffs and stomps off]
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:03 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

It was a compliment, i have been informed that a house of ill repute is Tidy, Organised, Has a bar, anything goes, these are all attributes i asscociate with you JB
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:40 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Ok it's quiet and the lounge is in bed, most of them don't know me like you lot so......

What type of house do you think JB should live in.....a shed, a beach hut, an apartment next to TA5, a villa next to the neighbours from hell or what?

Now in my opinion I think the company should pay for a palace, nothing too grand, but big enough for a few friends and relatives to stay, parties, nice big grounds a pool, jacuzzi, sauna, whirlpool bath, badminton court, cocktail terrace, a dungeon to keep TA5 in for playtime (joke TA5), a cellar full of the best wines and several butlers.

i think u quite fancy a beach front property........... how about one of those signature villas on one of the Palms? or maybe something at Jumeirah Islands?

If u go for the beach property, u will prolly get a glimpse of TA5 every now and then as he flies past ur window on one his kites.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:58 am
Yes, Master...

Tami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the roughTami2 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Face81
i think u quite fancy a beach front property........... how about one of those signature villas on one of the Palms? or maybe something at Jumeirah Islands?

If u go for the beach property, u will prolly get a glimpse of TA5 every now and then as he flies past ur window on one his kites.
LOL...or on his broomstick...
Attached Images  
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 11:59 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

jb,

your description sounds alot like my apartment already
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:10 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tami2

hee hee beleive the glimpses down at the beach that i've had of a few of those guy cheers my day up !
Attached Images  

Last edited by Rumble Tumble; Feb 3rd 2005 at 12:20 pm.
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 12:13 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Tami2
hahaha!!! well sed.......... just opened our first e-pub!

free drinks on me!
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 5:03 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by TA5
jb,

your description sounds alot like my apartment already
What the dungeon the keep you in?
Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:19 pm
Perfumdiva1

Smile Re: What type of house should Jellybean live in?????

Originally Posted by Jellybean

I think a lovely castle, something like Buck Pal

Plenty of rooms for pals, and a HUGE wine cellar..

Oh, and central heating is a must and defo A/C

Plus an army of maids, any nationality you like, as long as they do a good job, who cares (but I am sure someone will care)...

PD

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:20 pm
Perfumdiva1

Smile Re: What type of house should Jellybean live in?????

free drinks on me!

Hey Face

How r u this evening

Care for a G&T

If not, how about a mocktail

PD

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:21 pm
Perfumdiva1

free drinks on me!

Woops

Sory, wrong thread

Old Feb 3rd 2005, 10:23 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Woops

Sory, wrong thread
will accept that drink in any thread!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.