Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What do you want for Christmas

What do you want for Christmas

Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:09 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What do you want for Christmas

Originally Posted by Face81
that and the fact that u karma'd all the right ppl at the right time! hahahahaha

cheeky git! A man after my own heart! lolololol
Pure luck...nothing else
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:14 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I did Bob the other day and he didn't even say thank you!!!!! Your advice always works TS I will give it a go tomorrow thx.
Bob karmers when u post valuable info.... and when he has a good laugh or so i'm told..........
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:15 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Bob karmers when u post valuable info.... and when he has a good laugh or so i'm told..........
Ha I just wanted to offload, not sure how to get the old git to laugh but he still didn't say thanks!!!!! Ahhhh is that why FACE is so up his arse then....figures LOL ....opps her goes me.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:20 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Pure luck...nothing else
sure! we beleive u! hehehehe.... really wonder wot u did u to please those higher ups.....hmmmmmm.......
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:24 pm
Premium Member

JB....so for christmas u want Bob to give u some karma.... he'll read this... ask him nicely... he may just surprise u...

face..... Y wouldn't u beleive me.... hehehehehehe
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:28 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Truth Speak]JB....so for christmas u want Bob to give u some karma.... he'll read this... ask him nicely... he may just surprise u...

LOL no I want to offload I have a shitload and can't get rid....what do I do????
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:31 pm
Premium Member

LOL no I want to offload I have a shitload and can't get rid....what do I do????
[/QUOTE]
Give it to anyone u can, remember u can only give 4x in 24 hrs..... after 25 gives u can gibe to the same person again....
Old Nov 9th 2004, 5:34 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

face..... Y wouldn't u beleive me.... hehehehehehe

something in ur tone...... lol...... nah... i trust u .... i think!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 10:23 pm
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

What I want for Christmas?

Anything other than a Bible.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 4:29 am
Banned

So Heart are you any better off, know where you r going to do your shopping now?
Old Nov 10th 2004, 4:52 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
So Heart are you any better off, know where you r going to do your shopping now?
I went back to the uk in the summer and bought almost all my kids pressies for Birthdays and Christmas, and got it brought back with a friends hubby!

I still need a fair bit so another friend of mine who visited the Uk last week got some more bits for me.

To answer your Q I think it will be a trip to lamcy and deira .... Pretty soon.
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:26 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
What I want for Christmas?

Anything other than a Bible.
The Koran??
Old Nov 10th 2004, 8:35 am
Banned

DanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to allDanMarsden is a name known to all

The Koran??
I wish. At least that would be a change. Too bad my mom is an anti-Islamist. So no, not the Koran. All I get for my birthday / Christmas is the Christian Bible. My mom thinks reading the Bible will help me "get over" my "issues."
Old Nov 10th 2004, 10:37 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by DanMarsden
I wish. At least that would be a change. Too bad my mom is an anti-Islamist. So no, not the Koran. All I get for my birthday / Christmas is the Christian Bible. My mom thinks reading the Bible will help me "get over" my "issues."
SO Dan - u will now have a thread dedicated to your issues, as i'm sure everyone will be most interested to read about them
Old Nov 10th 2004, 10:39 am
Banned

SO Dan - u will now have a thread dedicated to your issues, as i'm sure everyone will be most interested to read about them
no thanks. not here for therapy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.