Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What did you have for breakfast today???

What did you have for breakfast today???

Old Feb 1st 2005, 10:21 am
Just Joined

Bo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: What did you have for breakfast today???

Originally Posted by Singlemom
No...when?....where?...
Well the 3rd Jazz Festival starts Wednesday until Friday at Media city in SZR.
More details :

From Wednesday, February 2, 2005 To Friday, February 4, 2005
Time Gates open at 6pm, First Show at 7:30pm and Last Show at 11pm
Frequency Daily
Entry Fees 1-Day Pass - Dhs 150, 3-Day Pass - Dhs 295

You can buy your ticket online :

http://www.timeoutdubai.com/events/info.php?evtid=2300
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:10 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Coz he was probably a right boring bastard!

PMSL yeah the steady Eddie boring twit, that's sooo true.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:31 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Supposed to be the most important meal of the day but what did YOU have today?

I like all kinds of stuff, I don't stick to cereals cos too much sugary stuff in our house, I sometimes have a cooked brekkie if hubby is home, toast very rarely. I am a bad breakfast eater cos I hardly ever have any, if I do it is normally something very odd, are there any more like this out there.

This morning I had a cup of leek soup

3 Boiled Egg's, Marmite Soldiers, Orange Juice and Coffee
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:35 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnbuoy

UUrrggghhh can't stomach boiled eggs in the morning...dunno why, love them at tea-time though
Old Feb 1st 2005, 11:53 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Have become a vegemite convert since being here. On white bread with loads of butter. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 12:02 pm
Just Incredible

karenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant futurekarenb2 has a brilliant future

Yuk!! Can't stand marmite. I suppose its true. You either love it or hate it.

Love the boiled eggs, orange juice and coffee though.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Supposed to be the most important meal of the day but what did YOU have today?

I like all kinds of stuff, I don't stick to cereals cos too much sugary stuff in our house, I sometimes have a cooked brekkie if hubby is home, toast very rarely. I am a bad breakfast eater cos I hardly ever have any, if I do it is normally something very odd, are there any more like this out there.

This morning I had a cup of leek soup

So, what did you have this morning JB, some left-over leek soup?

I am a slow riser and the longer I leave it to put something in my stomach, the better as I otherwise feel like picking on something all day. Strange really. I never knew it was common to feel nauseous in the mornings. Ever since I can remember, I had that problem. I need to set the alarm clock at least 30 minutes before having to get up to give my body a gentle push towards the day ahead. While I was still at school, I had the radio wake me up one hour before having to get up which was 5am and the alarm clock at 6 to tell me 'get your ass out of bed NOW!' Whenever I was in a holiday camp and they cruely awakened us and expected us to jump out of bed there and then, I was in trouble. Once, they literally pulled me out of bed and I collapsed. That tought them a lesson not to touch me. I would also end up in a really foul mood all day if not given the time to rise and shine.

The only time I don't seem to have a problem to shoot out of bed is when I realize, I have overslept. My son woke me up a couple of days ago at 7.15 asking so nicely if there was no school today. I wish my face would have been on tape in that moment. :scared:
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:30 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree

I am a slow riser and the longer I leave it to put something in my stomach, the better as I otherwise feel like picking on something all day. Strange really. I never knew it was common to feel nauseous in the mornings. Ever since I can remember, I had that problem. I need to set the alarm clock at least 30 minutes before having to get up to give my body a gentle push towards the day ahead. While I was still at school, I had the radio wake me up one hour before having to get up which was 5am and the alarm clock at 6 to tell me 'get your ass out of bed NOW!' Whenever I was in a holiday camp and they cruely awakened us and expected us to jump out of bed there and then, I was in trouble. Once, they literally pulled me out of bed and I collapsed. That tought them a lesson not to touch me. I would also end up in a really foul mood all day if not given the time to rise and shine.

The only time I don't seem to have a problem to shoot out of bed is when I realize, I have overslept. My son woke me up a couple of days ago at 7.15 asking so nicely if there was no school today. I wish my face would have been on tape in that moment. :scared:
Can't eat too early in the morning. I have late breakfast or early lunch ...

And I don't like Marmite ... yuck ...
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Hmm me too always feel nauseus in the mornings...the earlier the worse it is. Used to cause all sorts of problemswhen a teenager, my mum was always think I was pregnant....strange cos I never had a boyfriend EVER LOL.

That's good then I am not alone

Good luck at CC karen, I don't envy you that trip, I hate going anywhere near that place just too far. Now when the Gardens Mall and the ski slope open up you will not see me around here for I will be shopping

I was just talking to someone recently about the two shopping malls and how I might suddenly re-discover window shopping and be torn between this site and the shops. I used to be familiar with every single shop in Bournemouth and had no problems getting what I needed for the right price at the right place. Bournemouth was just the right size for me to store everything in my brain but I am just not used to comprehend a big city. Have always lived surrounded by a max of 200,000 people. Not too small, not too big. I never thought, I would find shopping at Choithrams satisfactory enough. When I initially moved here, I had to go to Carrefour but soon realized it wasn't for me and had to resize but have now noticed that really, I need to get out into the real world and be surrounded by people more often but just can't be bothered to drive to the city with the clock ticking in my mind having to pick up the kids on time and forget trips to the malls with the kids. Only for Birthday parties.

So, I am well excited to have something on my doorstep soon and start familiarizing myself with what the market is like.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by novita77
Can't eat too early in the morning. I have late breakfast or early lunch ...

And I don't like Marmite ... yuck ...

Can't stand Marmite or Jam, don't drink coffee, tea and alcohol either, EVER!

Other than that, I could probably eat anything for early lunch.
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:46 am
Banned

[QUOTE=Palm Tree]So, what did you have this morning JB, some left-over leek soup?

Morning PT, nope I am just munching through a ham and salami roll with a Starbucks frappuccino. Yum yum

Hope to see you Monday PT
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:55 am
BE Enthusiast

[QUOTE=Jellybean]

Morning PT, nope I am just munching through a ham and salami roll with a Starbucks frappuccino. Yum yum

Hope to see you Monday PT

Bon appetit! Wasn't hungry, but am now!

See you in 5 sleeps (That's how my children are comprehending their days)
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 4:57 am
Banned

Bon appetit! Wasn't hungry, but am now!

See you in 5 sleeps (That's how my children are comprehending their days)

Haha so do mine, they always ask how many sleeps until this or that.....AND they remember exactly every day on the countdown...great for my preparations LOL
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 5:32 am
Banned

Lord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond reputeLord Lionheart has a reputation beyond repute

Bran flakes with 2% fat milk
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 5:37 am
Banned

Originally Posted by tomelina
Bran flakes with 2% fat milk
Cardboard eaters all get karma....anyone I forgot LL????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.