Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What did you have for breakfast today???

What did you have for breakfast today???

Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What did you have for breakfast today???

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Never knew about the play area. Getting tempted now...

I was told so...haven't seen it yet on fridays!
Would be great....party on thursday at "our" place and brunch on friday!!

JB...you better show up this time!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:37 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Was he here???
If you mean Paul McKenna, yes. Did some workshop things at the Wellbeing show last Wed, Thurs & Fri. Went on Friday & he was really good. Really funny. What stuff of his do you use?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Was he here???

LG! Good morning!!

I was jsut thinking....so many of those apartments are still empty...we could try to get one of the watchmen to give us a key!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:41 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

If you mean Paul McKenna, yes. Did some workshop things at the Wellbeing show last Wed, Thurs & Fri. Went on Friday & he was really good. Really funny. What stuff of his do you use?

I would have loved to have seen him! I am having a problem going to sleep and switching off, so was listening to one of his CD's last night. And it worked, I fell to sleep very quickly!

He has been promoting his 'I Can Make You Slim' CD massively in the UK - wouldn't that be great if he could!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:42 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Singlemom
LG! Good morning!!

I was jsut thinking....so many of those apartments are still empty...we could try to get one of the watchmen to give us a key!

In the penthouse maybe..........
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:02 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

I was told so...haven't seen it yet on fridays!
Would be great....party on thursday at "our" place and brunch on friday!!

JB...you better show up this time!!!

:scared: I know pathetic or what, will have to see if hubby has anything planned.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:20 am
Just Joined

Bo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura about

In the penthouse maybe..........
Hi Everyone !

Cool Thread JB,

This morning , as all the morning of this charming week i had :

ENOUGH OF MY NEIGHBORS DOG :scared: ! Waking me every single day at 500 am! The poor thing needs desperately to get laid and my neighbors won’t let him get some!

But to start gently my barking day i had a nice cup of coffee, Cereals with orange juice and honey and i finished with some fresh melon.
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Bo_diesel
Hi Everyone !

Cool Thread JB,

This morning , as all the morning of this charming week i had :

ENOUGH OF MY NEIGHBORS DOG :scared: ! Waking me every single day at 500 am! The poor thing needs desperately to get laid and my neighbors won’t let him get some!

But to start gently my barking day i had a nice cup of coffee, Cereals with orange juice and honey and i finished with some fresh melon.
Hi Bo!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:27 am
Just Joined

Bo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura aboutBo_diesel has a spectacular aura about

Hi Bo!
Hey SL!

What's up ?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey SL!

What's up ?
nothing special... just one of those days you wonder why you didn't marry the nice boy down the street...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:45 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

nothing special... just one of those days you wonder why you didn't marry the nice boy down the street...
Coz he was probably a right boring bastard!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:52 am
BE Forum Addict

Coz he was probably a right boring bastard!

Yeah I know....always went for the bad guys...but then again...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Yeah I know....always went for the bad guys...but then again...
Didn't we all!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:53 am
Just Joined

Oh ! come on cheer up ! Life without us men is much more fun

Are you going for the Jazz festival ?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 9:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Oh ! come on cheer up ! Life without us men is much more fun

Are you going for the Jazz festival ?

No...when?....where?...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.