Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What did you have for breakfast today???

What did you have for breakfast today???

Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:15 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What did you have for breakfast today???

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Good morning JD! How are u?
Fine thanks!
Met LillyGirl for a coffee last night, and to put some software on her laptop.
Really nice girl.

Hows you getting on with your place..all sorted??...and when is the party!!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:22 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Just balck no sugar no cream..ran out of milk this morning!

I did get the TV! they showed up at 7 pm as promised! watched barney the dino!
BARNEY...LOL Im watching that as we type hehehe
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:23 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Supposed to be the most important meal of the day but what did YOU have today?

I like all kinds of stuff, I don't stick to cereals cos too much sugary stuff in our house, I sometimes have a cooked brekkie if hubby is home, toast very rarely. I am a bad breakfast eater cos I hardly ever have any, if I do it is normally something very odd, are there any more like this out there.

This morning I had a cup of leek soup

Hmmmm... Leek soup for breakfast?..

I had a big bowl of Branflakes..
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Fine thanks!
Really nice girl.

Very nice girl! Very sweet

It is all sorted in fact...party?... ...will talk to LG and see if we can do something together!..all the neighbors!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
BARNEY...LOL Im watching that as we type hehehe

I HATE HIM!!!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:30 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

I HATE HIM!!!
Hey SM

Me too... if i was a veggie i would return to eating meat just so i could spit roast him yummmm!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:35 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Hmmmm... Leek soup for breakfast?..

I had a big bowl of Branflakes..

That's just cardboard Sami...don't take any notice of what it says on the box LOL
Old Feb 1st 2005, 6:44 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
That's just cardboard Sami...don't take any notice of what it says on the box LOL
I have this weird liking for branflakes....I know most people hate the stuff and probably think I eat it for health benefits...but I actually really like the taste of bran more so than other cereals..
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:14 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by samireh
I have this weird liking for branflakes....I know most people hate the stuff and probably think I eat it for health benefits...but I actually really like the taste of bran more so than other cereals..
I love bran flakes - so does my 6 yr old. Am off wheat just now though so either cornflakes or porridge for brekkie depending on how much time I have. Kids adore porridge too. Real Scottish variety - salt and absolutely no sugar or anything else sweet anywhere near it. Bloody marvelous!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 7:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
I love bran flakes - so does my 6 yr old. Am off wheat just now though so either cornflakes or porridge for brekkie depending on how much time I have. Kids adore porridge too. Real Scottish variety - salt and absolutely no sugar or anything else sweet anywhere near it. Bloody marvelous!

Ok...who's up for a HUGE brunch friday at scarletts????...got me really hungry here! heard there was a play area too!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:19 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Ok...who's up for a HUGE brunch friday at scarletts????...got me really hungry here! heard there was a play area too!
Never knew about the play area. Getting tempted now...
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:27 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Fine thanks!
Really nice girl.

Why thank you!
Am a very happy girl now I can actually do some work!

(PS - Went to sleep with Mr McKenna and he did the trick perfectly!)
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:29 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Very nice girl! Very sweet

It is all sorted in fact...party?... ...will talk to LG and see if we can do something together!..all the neighbors!!
Feeling is mutual!

Now I wish we had the apartment with the big terrace.......... a perfect party location!
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Why thank you!
Am a very happy girl now I can actually do some work!

(PS - Went to sleep with Mr McKenna and he did the trick perfectly!)
Could that be the Mr McKenna I saw in person last Friday?
Old Feb 1st 2005, 8:34 am
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Could that be the Mr McKenna I saw in person last Friday?

Was he here???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.