Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Originally Posted by The Dean
Right I'm off - MRI scan tomorrow evening - that's another first.... "like being buried alive" according to one of my mates........ that's OK then...... I'll lie back and think of MM in that XX..........
...and I'll be thinking of you too...good luck.

MM, xx
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
Thanks Inselaffen, I would have missed this, lmao...

The Dean, depends on who is starring with me...

MM, xx
my pleasure!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 8:18 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
my pleasure!
Oh... you in it too?
Old Aug 27th 2007, 9:05 pm
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute

Getting back on track - some answers:

(quoted)

Dear Expats;

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy in a Dubai Company?

Role of Technical Department - Identify technical things. Once safely identified then ensure upper management does not realise what the dangerous things do. we don't know what the f**k the technical things do or how we should operate said things. They might hurt us. We don't want that.

Role of Marketing - We are here to obscure any reason at all. We'll SWAT analyse your ass baby, but we don't have a clue about how to increase market share, differntiate between PR, marketing or advertising, adhere to briefs or budgets or indeed have a clue what we do but f**k it baby we'll see you in the Apartment and promise the Earth none the less.

Role of Sales - We know we're here to sell, but f**k it - that's far too much like hard work. I want to work in Marketing - I don't know what they do, but I do know they get the hot ones at the Apartment so I need to get in there. Meeting the bottom line hey!

Role of Customer Care - I'm sorry, but you've lost me there...??? We Don't Care....

Role of IT (Billing) (Subscriber Billing) - IT = shut down, reboot. Billling = shut down, reboot and then give me 100 dhs for telling you this.

Role of Finance - To give you a very hard time on getting back what you are owed.

Role of Human Resource - To wear cowboy hats and ride each other kiddy back style round the office with lassos and pretend to "Get Those Doggies Home" while smoking Cheroots....

Role Admin. - There is none.

Role of GM - Check shares, FOREX and invest in property while getting paid to pretend the orchestration of the f**king madhouse while it somehow makes money.

(end quoted)

Last edited by Autonomy; Aug 27th 2007 at 9:09 pm.
Old Aug 28th 2007, 3:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Paidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond reputePaidtoplease has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Getting back on track - some answers:

(quoted)

Dear Expats;

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy in a Dubai Company?

Role of Technical Department - Identify technical things. Once safely identified then ensure upper management does not realise what the dangerous things do. we don't know what the f**k the technical things do or how we should operate said things. They might hurt us. We don't want that.

Role of Marketing - We are here to obscure any reason at all. We'll SWAT analyse your ass baby, but we don't have a clue about how to increase market share, differntiate between PR, marketing or advertising, adhere to briefs or budgets or indeed have a clue what we do but f**k it baby we'll see you in the Apartment and promise the Earth none the less.

Role of Sales - We know we're here to sell, but f**k it - that's far too much like hard work. I want to work in Marketing - I don't know what they do, but I do know they get the hot ones at the Apartment so I need to get in there. Meeting the bottom line hey!

Role of Customer Care - I'm sorry, but you've lost me there...??? We Don't Care....

Role of IT (Billing) (Subscriber Billing) - IT = shut down, reboot. Billling = shut down, reboot and then give me 100 dhs for telling you this.

Role of Finance - To give you a very hard time on getting back what you are owed.

Role of Human Resource - To wear cowboy hats and ride each other kiddy back style round the office with lassos and pretend to "Get Those Doggies Home" while smoking Cheroots....

Role Admin. - There is none.

Role of GM - Check shares, FOREX and invest in property while getting paid to pretend the orchestration of the f**king madhouse while it somehow makes money.

(end quoted)
WOW ....I'm really impressed you really know your stuff
Old Aug 28th 2007, 6:56 am
BE Forum Addict

oktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to beholdoktoberon is a splendid one to behold

Right I'm off - MRI scan tomorrow evening - that's another first.... "like being buried alive" according to one of my mates........ that's OK then...... I'll lie back and think of MM in that XX..........
Hi Shag, It's a walk in the park. I had one done back in April. You get some very interesting pictures

Have attached 2 that scared the daylights until they told me nothing to worry
Attached Thumbnails What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?-image1.jpg   What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?-image2.jpg  
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:06 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oktoberon
Hi Shag, It's a walk in the park. I had one done back in April. You get some very interesting pictures

Have attached 2 that scared the daylights until they told me nothing to worry
Blimey............ is that you? I didn't know you were in Planet of the Apes......?

I'm only having my shoulder done but as it's bloody painful just to lift a glass of water to my mouth, something must be wrong........

Pictures to follow, then...... can't let you have all the glory.......
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:09 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Blimey............ is that you? I didn't know you were in Planet of the Apes......?

I'm only having my shoulder done but as it's bloody painful just to lift a glass of water to my mouth, something must be wrong........

Pictures to follow, then...... can't let you have all the glory.......
cool! I used to work for a Radiologist, I love x-rays and the like, I had one done of my cat but left it in the uk!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:17 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold

Oktoberon, how did you get a broken nose?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:18 am
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
cool! I used to work for a Radiologist, I love x-rays and the like, I had one done of my cat but left it in the uk!
Did you leave your cat or your radiologist in the UK?
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:26 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dago
Did you leave your cat or your radiologist in the UK?
I left the xray of the cat in the Uk!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:37 am

I left the xray of the cat in the Uk!
You mean they allowed a cat in the radiology dept...
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:46 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by beebee
You mean they allowed a cat in the radiology dept...
yeah I used to take her to work most days! when I worked for a GP years ago I used to take my dog, she slept under my desk!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:52 am

yeah I used to take her to work most days! when I worked for a GP years ago I used to take my dog, she slept under my desk!
Wow.. I'm surised they allowed cats in a hospital!!
Old Aug 28th 2007, 7:56 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by beebee
Wow.. I'm surised they allowed cats in a hospital!!
the bosses didn't mind, she stayed in her carry box. Would have been a different story if the patients knew though!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.