Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Old Aug 27th 2007, 3:58 pm
Just Joined

Adil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really nice
Default What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Dear Experts;

What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy in a GSM Company?

Role of Technical Department
Role of Marketing
Role of Sales
Role of Customer Care
Role of IT (Billing) (Subscriber Billing)
Role of Finance
Role of Human Resource
Role Admin.
Role of GM
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:29 pm
Banned

Dago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to beholdDago is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

The way you do it is to take each element of the corporate strategy and then map a departmental strategy on to that. Line by line and afterwards take a sense check to get allignment.

It can never work the other way round.

You can have recursions of strategic analysis but bear in mind the sequence:

Goals
Strategic Objectives
External Analysis (eg OT)
Internal Analysis (eg SW)
Strategic Options
Choice
Plan
Implementation and feedback

The tools are all available just search for strategic analysis tools and be positive - each department within the suply chain (and suply chain analysis is part of the process) can contribute directly to the corporate strategic goals.

Read the dated but still highly utilitarian Johnson and Scholes but there is no easy answer from a chatroom.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:44 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What are the Departments roles in achieving the Company’s target & Strategy?

Adil .. I can put you in touch with an expert in this field if you need assistance.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:46 pm
Just Joined

Adil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really niceAdil is just really nice

Originally Posted by Miss Eck
Adil .. I can put you in touch with an expert in this field if you need assistance.
i actually need it for my MBA project of Marketing
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:56 pm
Pog mo thoin

Miss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Eck has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adil
i actually need it for my MBA project of Marketing
Oh ... well, then I can't help! You could just pretend to be an entrepreneur and gleam some info!!!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

Oh ... well, then I can't help! You could just pretend to be an entrepreneur and gleam some info!!!
Poor Adil, don't you hate people offering false help.
Old Aug 27th 2007, 5:59 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Miss DD
or false tits
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:01 pm
Forum Regular

Miss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to allMiss DD is a name known to all

or false tits
What, you have those too??
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:02 pm
Just Joined

I need it for my Master of business administration marketing project. I have already prepared it fully which i called it

"The Magic Power of the National GSM Company SabaFon in Empowering Its Brand in the Yemeni Market"
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:04 pm
Pog mo thoin

Oh dear ... never mind
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:13 pm
Forum Regular

Oh dear ... never mind
Ahh...you have then!!!
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:13 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Ahh...you have then!!!
Err.. think you are on the wrong track.. again
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear ... never mind
DD,meet Miss Eck...Miss Eck,these are DDs...
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:18 pm
Pog mo thoin

Originally Posted by Confucius
We've met ... did you not notice the shiners I got from those knockers???
Old Aug 27th 2007, 6:18 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confucius
Thanks Confucius, but I can do my own introductions to people who interest me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.