Reload this Page >

what is the best way to find architect job

what is the best way to find architect job

Old Nov 1st 2008, 12:54 pm
Just Joined

alinoee is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: what is the best way to find architect job

Originally Posted by Lyds
Anyhow, alinoee, you've obviously got it all sussed.
i didn't so that's why i'm asking questions

hence the career change.
i hope its a change for better. good luck.

Happy door scheduling!
hahaha. does anybody use archicad there?

thanks a lot for insight. its just an idea to move there so i'm trying to get as much info as i can. i have one more question. i have seen agencies asking for passport details in adds (send cv and passport details). sounds very doggy to me but than again it might be a standard procedure. any comments? cheers
Old Nov 1st 2008, 1:24 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alinoee
well, what can i say. you didn't. but thanks again and I'm sure your Arabic gramma is as good as it gets.
i read wiki and tried to get some views from people who lives there.
You need to learn when to just keep stum it would see, no need to keep digging...
Old Nov 1st 2008, 5:42 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Bob
You need to learn when to just keep stum it would see, no need to keep digging...
thanks bob, its very helpful
Old Nov 1st 2008, 6:02 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

thanks bob, its very helpful
The only person to help you with Architecture will be Slingshot...You both have the same personality, obnoxious with an ego just shorter than the Eiffel Tower, and I'm sure if he wasn't married or if bigamy were allowed, he would have you under his wings...
Old Nov 1st 2008, 11:48 pm
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Confucius
The only person to help you with Architecture will be Slingshot...You both have the same personality, obnoxious with an ego just shorter than the Eiffel Tower, and I'm sure if he wasn't married or if bigamy were allowed, he would have you under his wings...
This is just Architects, until the Quantity Surveyor tells them they can't have it as it will be too expensive and there is no budget etc etc, then you see the bottom lip drop and the eyes well up.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 5:06 am
Forum Regular

Lyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud of

oh, gosh, I LOVE that mental image... do they also give you a look to rival the cat in Shrek?

"please Mr Contractor, please don't axe my budget!"
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:29 am
VP - Rangers Support Club

theduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant futuretheduke has a brilliant future

oh, gosh, I LOVE that mental image... do they also give you a look to rival the cat in Shrek?

http://reallyrome.com/blog/wp-conten..._shrek_cat.jpg

Seen a few looking like that, but usually with a sword in their hand.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 8:36 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

i didn't so that's why i'm asking questions

i hope its a change for better. good luck.

hahaha. does anybody use archicad there?

thanks a lot for insight. its just an idea to move there so i'm trying to get as much info as i can. i have one more question. i have seen agencies asking for passport details in adds (send cv and passport details). sounds very doggy to me but than again it might be a standard procedure. any comments? cheers
Barking ads? Quite likely here.

May I reiterate the comments about grammatical posts? One of my clients is a firm of architects who are actively recruiting and had you posted nicely (in every way) I'd have passed on the details of their HR manager. Never mind.

-
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 11:59 am
If I have to explain...

Roadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond reputeRoadking has a reputation beyond repute

http://reallyrome.com/blog/wp-conten..._shrek_cat.jpg

And if you do, please don't make me shower with you. PLEASE!!!
Attached Thumbnails what is the best way to find architect job-cat-shower.jpg  
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 1:23 pm
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Roadking
And if you do, please don't make me shower with you. PLEASE!!!
aw, that poor puss-cat! I'm sure it's a fake though, cos all the cats I've known would shred your legs and then eat you rather than be showered.

Got to be mad to get in a shower with a cat...
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:18 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Meow
Barking ads? Quite likely here.

May I reiterate the comments about grammatical posts? One of my clients is a firm of architects who are actively recruiting and had you posted nicely (in every way) I'd have passed on the details of their HR manager. Never mind.

-
hahaha, i'll be good now. seriously thou, why the people who got absolutely nothing to contribute to would post this kind of ...., well

Last edited by alinoee; Nov 2nd 2008 at 7:20 pm.
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha, i'll be good now. seriously thou, why the people who got absolutely nothing to contribute to would post this kind of well ....
Will you stop asking clever questions!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2008, 9:45 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha, i'll be good now. seriously thou, why the people who got absolutely nothing to contribute to would post this kind of ...., well
And yet you still don't take peoples advice and wonder why no one could be arsed to help you? If you can't be arsed to help yourself, your certainly not putting on a professional front for people who don't know you to go out of their way to bother are you.
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 3:52 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob
And yet you still don't take peoples advice and wonder why no one could be arsed to help you? If you can't be arsed to help yourself, your certainly not putting on a professional front for people who don't know you to go out of their way to bother are you.
he'll be back with a new id
Old Nov 3rd 2008, 4:23 am
ex-expat

Hello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond reputeHello.Kitty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
he'll be back with a new id
nah, no one does that...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.