Well Done!

Old Jul 5th 2005, 11:05 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Well Done!

Congratulations to all those that participated yesterday........

A shocking win, but we won none the less!

u know who u r........ intellect always wins, eh?
Old Jul 5th 2005, 1:07 pm

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Well Done!

Originally Posted by Face81
Congratulations to all those that participated yesterday........

A shocking win, but we won none the less!

u know who u r........ intellect always wins, eh?
Kicked ass again huh? You lot want to be careful or they won't let you play anymore....
Old Jul 5th 2005, 4:23 pm
W10

I can't believe you won without me being there.

I'm rather shocked.

Seriously - well done. When I get approval for my work changes I will join you again.

Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:11 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Kicked ass again huh? You lot want to be careful or they won't let you play anymore....
heh heh...... we were shocked ourselves!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:12 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by W10
I can't believe you won without me being there.

I'm rather shocked.

Seriously - well done. When I get approval for my work changes I will join you again.

lololol..... we are capable of winning without ur intellect as well, u know?

we couldnt believe it ourselves! For first timers at the new venue, we left a lasting impression. hahahaha.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

lololol..... we are capable of winning without ur intellect as well, u know?

we couldnt believe it ourselves! For first timers at the new venue, we left a lasting impression. hahahaha.

Hey Face!

Congrats!! are u going to be doing both now? Monday and Tuesday nights?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:33 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hey Face!

Congrats!! are u going to be doing both now? Monday and Tuesday nights?

hello SM.... long time no c. Hows it going?

Sadly, the Tuesday option is longer an option, as it is not being conducted for the next two months..... this new place has it on mondays........ granted it isnt as exciting, but to have one on our maiden attempt is really something. perhaps u can join us sometime?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

hello SM.... long time no c. Hows it going?

Sadly, the Tuesday option is longer an option, as it is not being conducted for the next two months..... this new place has it on mondays........ granted it isnt as exciting, but to have one on our maiden attempt is really something. perhaps u can join us sometime?

Would love to but will be gone until the end of July, so maybe august!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:51 am
The Oracle

Would love to but will be gone until the end of July, so maybe august!

cool....... where r u off to, if u dont mind me asking?

not to worry bout mondays..... i will save u a seat.
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

cool....... where r u off to, if u dont mind me asking?

not to worry bout mondays..... i will save u a seat.

Going HOME!!!! (Tunis)!!

Ill be sleeping for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!
Old Jul 6th 2005, 9:02 am
The Oracle

Going HOME!!!! (Tunis)!!

Ill be sleeping for 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!
cool. Hope u have a gr8 trip.

Look frward to catching up upon your return.