Jeddah expat life

Old Jul 6th 2005, 7:53 am
Just Joined

maidofkent is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Jeddah expat life

Dear Expats
I will shortly be moving to Jeddah for a hospital job I have experience of living in Dhahran but know nothing about expat life in Jeddah Can anyone out there point me in the right direction of where to go etc. It took me along time to find out information in Dhahran not being a secretary! and I want to get settled in a lot quicker in Jeddah and find out where the happening places are to get connected as soon as possible anyone who lives in Saudi knows how important this is.
Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers
Linda
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:04 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Jeddah expat life

Originally Posted by maidofkent
Dear Expats
I will shortly be moving to Jeddah for a hospital job I have experience of living in Dhahran but know nothing about expat life in Jeddah Can anyone out there point me in the right direction of where to go etc. It took me along time to find out information in Dhahran not being a secretary! and I want to get settled in a lot quicker in Jeddah and find out where the happening places are to get connected as soon as possible anyone who lives in Saudi knows how important this is.
Look forward to hearing from you
Cheers
Linda
Hi Linda,

The resident experts on Saudi are Jammy Dodgers and Frans Wind both of whom seem to have disappeared for the summer. If you PM one of them they should get back to you. Sorry I can't be of more help....
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Welivehere
Hi Linda,

The resident experts on Saudi are Jammy Dodgers and Frans Wind both of whom seem to have disappeared for the summer. If you PM one of them they should get back to you. Sorry I can't be of more help....
Hi guys,
thanks for replying i will email them and see
thanks a lot
Linda
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:21 am
Just Joined

Default Jammy Dodgers/Frans Wind

Hi ,
I understand you may ahve gone away for the summer if you read thius message could you help me out I will be moving to Jeddah soon and want to get into the expat life as soon as possible . If you could fix me up with any contacts that would be great. I used to live in Dhahran but know nothing about Jeddah.
Many Thanks
Linda
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:43 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Linda,

Frans?????!!!!!!!!

poor Linda! :scared:
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:45 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Frans?????!!!!!!!! poor Linda! :scared:
Needs and must...

Only jokin Frans...
Old Jul 6th 2005, 8:52 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Only jokin Frans...

u r?
Old Jul 6th 2005, 9:10 am
Just Joined

is there something I should know? must be famous Fran look forward to meeting you
Linda

Only jokin Frans... [/QUOTE]