Water Parks

Old Aug 23rd 2009, 11:37 pm
Forum Regular

sue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nicesue1964 is just really nice
Default Water Parks

Anyone already in Dubai which water park is better got a 3 day stop over.What other things would you recommend to do with husband and 14 year old son????
Old Aug 24th 2009, 3:41 am
Forum Regular

Holking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really niceHolking is just really nice
Default Re: Water Parks

Originally Posted by sue1964
Anyone already in Dubai which water park is better got a 3 day stop over.What other things would you recommend to do with husband and 14 year old son????
Personally I prefer Atlantis. It is the most expensive, but in my view worth it!
14 year old may also like ski Dubai and a desert safari is a must also! They sell mini packs of entertainer vouchers now which would get you buy one get one free to Atlantis, desert safari and Ski Dubai so would be worth buying. I saw the mini packs in Hallmark card shop.
Have fun!
Old Aug 24th 2009, 12:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond reputeChris79 has a reputation beyond repute

I've done the 3 water parks. Aquaventure, Wild Wadi and Dreamlands.
Personally I think Aquaventure is the best. Wild Wadi is better for younger kids as they have more family orientated rides and Dreamlands is just too far away.

We got a load of vouchers from one of the hotels that gave us 25% of admittance to Aquaventure, it made it just as cheap as the others.
Old Aug 24th 2009, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

spart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud ofspart has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Chris79
I've done the 3 water parks. Aquaventure, Wild Wadi and Dreamlands.
Personally I think Aquaventure is the best. Wild Wadi is better for younger kids as they have more family orientated rides and Dreamlands is just too far away.

We got a load of vouchers from one of the hotels that gave us 25% of admittance to Aquaventure, it made it just as cheap as the others.
Just went to Aquaventure at Atlantis on the weekend - that is a well done park. Very impressive, although got very busy in the afternoon, and queues got quite long.