Visit Visa

Old Jan 3rd 2012, 10:42 am
BE Enthusiast

spartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of lightspartans53 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Visit Visa

Can someone help with some info.

My Mum is here from 22nd Dec to the 29th Jan and i am wondering if she needs to do a visa run or get an extension at imigration? I know the Visit Visa is foe 30 days but I have also heard you get 10 days grace which would make her fine?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Old Jan 3rd 2012, 3:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visit Visa

Originally Posted by spartans53

My Mum is here from 22nd Dec to the 29th Jan and i am wondering if she needs to do a visa run or get an extension at imigration? I know the Visit Visa is foe 30 days but I have also heard you get 10 days grace which would make her fine?

Thanks
You will be fine, even if they decided you were a day over, just get your mum to cry and beg them not to put her in prison :-)

An extension from immigration is 500dhs + typing. or you could just have a nice day out at Hatta fort and pop over the border if you are worried.
But I think you will be ok.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 3:08 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by spartans53

Thanks
Will be fine. When she is at passport control to leave the country they probably won't bat an eye. I had a 30-something day overstay and just got sent to a small office to pay a fine, then back to passport control. No hassle, no fuss, no questions.
Old Jan 4th 2012, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

By the way there is a new immigration office in the New Municipality building on SZR. by the noor islamic bank metro. Very nice, very quiet and you can do your ID forms there too