Visa Run

Old Mar 3rd 2013, 9:37 am
Seeking Employment

Commander Bond is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Visa Run

Hello All,

Anyone planning a Dubai - Hatta Visa Run, over the next few days. My car is being fixed, after a local took a shine to it, and I've got to do a visa run. Ifanyone is planning a run and could accommodate an extra passenger, I would be happy to share the costs.

Please P.M. me. I'm not sure that the moderating police will allow me to post my e-mail address.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 10:03 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa Run

Originally Posted by Commander Bond
Hello All,

Anyone planning a Dubai - Hatta Visa Run, over the next few days. My car is being fixed, after a local took a shine to it, and I've got to do a visa run. Ifanyone is planning a run and could accommodate an extra passenger, I would be happy to share the costs.

Please P.M. me. I'm not sure that the moderating police will allow me to post my e-mail address.
Do you really live in International City?
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 10:15 am
Seeking Employment

Originally Posted by mentalist
Do you really live in International City?
Hi Mentalist,

No, I moved over a year ago, and clearly didn't update my profile. Are you planning a Visa Run?
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 10:20 am
Seeking Employment

Hi Mentalist,

No, I moved over a year ago, and clearly didn't update my profile. Are you planning a Visa Run?
Profile Updated!
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 11:31 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute

Hello All,

'the moderating police'? How to win friends...

Generally the rules on forums asking posters not to post their email addresses are for their own good. Unless a person really likes receiving spam...
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 11:51 am
Seeking Employment

Originally Posted by Meow
'the moderating police'? How to win friends...

Generally the rules on forums asking posters not to post their email addresses are for their own good. Unless a person really likes receiving spam...
Thanks Tiger,

I fully understand the rules and regulations. However, the comment was born from a bit of a cathartic release. Having been out of work, for over a year, and having your chosen method of promoting your existence, to the entire world, halted, is a tad frustrating!!!

I take it, from you reply, that you are not planning a Visa Run trip?! That was the title, the question, and the point of the thread!

Thanks, anyway, for the reply.

Jamie.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 12:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Tiger,

I fully understand the rules and regulations. However, the comment was born from a bit of a cathartic release. Having been out of work, for over a year, and having your chosen method of promoting your existence, to the entire world, halted, is a tad frustrating!!!

I take it, from you reply, that you are not planning a Visa Run trip?! That was the title, the question, and the point of the thread!

Thanks, anyway, for the reply.

Jamie.
I am also not planning a visa run, however, if I was I don't think I would want to take you with me..your abrasive attitude would put me off. Maybe take a trip to Oman with a tour.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 12:57 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

how long do you get before you have to do a visa run?
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 2:20 pm
Seeking Employment

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
how long do you get before you have to do a visa run?
Thanks Patsy,
Hope you don't stay stoned, for too long, and that you find something more interesting to do, with your day, than seek shallow fame and glory!

Blue Cat,
For U.K. passport holders, it's 30 days, with a further 10 days grace. However, if it's your first trip, then, as I understand it, the 30 day period is hard and fast.
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 2:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Patsy,
Hope you don't stay stoned, for too long, and that you find something more interesting to do, with your day, than seek shallow fame and glory!
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 3:55 pm
Account Closed

mikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond reputemikewot has a reputation beyond repute

Hhhhmmmm, I have just checked our PMs on the subject of you posting your email the last time you posted a visa run thread , you're being a little disingenuous with your response here.
If the site rules are making you fractious (from your scratchy response to a couple of other posters) perhaps you'd do better on a site who's rules are not quite so onerous?
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 4:32 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Thanks Patsy,

Blue Cat,
For U.K. passport holders, it's 30 days, with a further 10 days grace. However, if it's your first trip, then, as I understand it, the 30 day period is hard and fast.
You get 10 days regardless. I did it twice, once at Hatta and once at airport. Why not fly to Doha and back? Or Muscat? Quite reasonable aren't the flights?
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 6:03 pm
Seeking Employment

Originally Posted by mikewot
Hhhhmmmm, I have just checked our PMs on the subject of you posting your email the last time you posted a visa run thread , you're being a little disingenuous with your response here.
If the site rules are making you fractious (from your scratchy response to a couple of other posters) perhaps you'd do better on a site who's rules are not quite so onerous?
Thanks Mikewot,
Apologies, all round, I guess.

CB
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 6:06 pm
Seeking Employment

Originally Posted by Scamp
You get 10 days regardless. I did it twice, once at Hatta and once at airport. Why not fly to Doha and back? Or Muscat? Quite reasonable aren't the flights?
Scamp,
I seem to have something, in my mind, that you only get the 30 days, for the first run, after a visa cancellation and then the 10 days grace, for each run after that.

CB
Old Mar 3rd 2013, 6:08 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

I don't really care if you posted your email address or not. You've been a member a couple years.

I generally do snip it for new members posting though, because inevitably they'll just get spammed to buggery and don't realise it and then get a bit miffed off about it with us later. Yes, that does happen a fair bit.

Anyway, good luck on the visa run.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.