Villa needed

Old Oct 21st 2007, 4:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

expat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond reputeexpat.brat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Villa needed

Originally Posted by shiva
preferably cheap as chips......well less than the cost of the nasa space program would be good.

2/3 beds with garden, jumeirah, um sequim, mirdiff, garhoud etc

Ideally I'm looking for something old and wrecked that the landlord cant/has problems renting out.

why...cos it will be cheaper and i dont need it until january/feb so I/the owner has time to get it painted, fixed up etc.
Your best bet for the cheapest villa would be Mirdif. Also take a look at the areas surrounding Mirdif which are more local like Rashidiya.
Old Oct 21st 2007, 5:58 pm

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Confucius
Beebee is our local agent and he's not responsive...
I can be very responsive... and what's this with the "he" ?
Old Oct 21st 2007, 6:00 pm
Just Joined

Totti will become famous soon enoughTotti will become famous soon enough

Thanks! I have tried futureviews and read the paper but it seems that responsiveness and a decent level of communication is inexistent here. Anyway, Do you have any idea of how much I should budget for electricity and water bills?, let's say monthly. Is it possible to get satellite and its roughly cost ?(I'm possible dreaming..)

Thanks again
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 12:21 pm
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Totti
Thanks! I have tried futureviews and read the paper but it seems that responsiveness and a decent level of communication is inexistent here. Anyway, Do you have any idea of how much I should budget for electricity and water bills?, let's say monthly. Is it possible to get satellite and its roughly cost ?(I'm possible dreaming..)

Thanks again
all these things have been posted many times, try and do a search and you'll find all the info you need...