van hire?!

Old Sep 30th 2008, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

Lyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud of
Default van hire?!

Does anyhone know of a place where you can hire a transit van (or any small-ish van suitable for moving house) in Dubai?

I've had a look on the intarweb and can't seem to find anything like it... is it even "a done thing" over here?

I've found one offering a van with a man, but we really need to just trog around the place picking up stuff here and there.

Thanks.

Last edited by Lyds; Sep 30th 2008 at 7:00 am. Reason: for helpful location reference.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 7:05 pm
Forum Regular

highlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to allhighlander393 is a name known to all
Default Re: van hire?!

one of the few apparently Silver Star Rental service

04 - 3477533 , 07 2355888 or [email protected]
Old Oct 1st 2008, 7:12 am
Forum Regular

Lyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud ofLyds has much to be proud of

oo, thanks a million for that. I'll give them a go.
Old Oct 1st 2008, 11:29 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

what were they like?