Reload this Page >

Urgent help Dammam!

Urgent help Dammam!

Old Feb 12th 2009, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

Millie11 will become famous soon enough
Default Urgent help Dammam!

Hi

I know a Danish woman, who really needs help. Her sons are with their father in Dammam. She is not living with them - well I am sure you have heard the stories before The father has told the mother that her youngest son is in a coma but she cannot call og get any info. re her son because she has not been listed as the mother. If she enters Saudi she is at risk of being charged with adultery by the father of her sons and well we all know the punishment for that.

The father is being very unclear about treatment ect. and have also told her he wants to kill her.

Is there anybody who knows of a boy called Jonas (I don't even know his age)in any of the schools in the area. I know it is a long shoot but if somebody knew him and could confirm he is still in school it would just be such a relief for her.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 1:59 pm
Account Closed

Shadya is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Urgent help Dammam!

Have you tried contacting the Danish Embassy over there?
Old Feb 12th 2009, 11:03 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Shadya
Have you tried contacting the Danish Embassy over there?
Hi, The mother is in contact with the Danish Embassy and so far they say that her son does not seem to be in any of the obvious hospitals. Such a mess!
Old Feb 13th 2009, 2:34 am
BE Enthusiast

seraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of lightseraphnina is a glorious beacon of light

Sounds like the father is trying to get her to enter the country for some unknown reason.
Old Feb 13th 2009, 5:16 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by seraphnina
Sounds like the father is trying to get her to enter the country for some unknown reason.
Hardly an unknown reason....he obviously wants to keep her in the country to either get her prosecuted or to trap her there.....no brainer really.

Im assuming that the husband is a local rather than an expat?
Old Feb 13th 2009, 10:25 am

still.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to beholdstill.unsure is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Millie11
Hi

I know a Danish woman, who really needs help. Her sons are with their father in Dammam. She is not living with them - well I am sure you have heard the stories before The father has told the mother that her youngest son is in a coma but she cannot call og get any info. re her son because she has not been listed as the mother. If she enters Saudi she is at risk of being charged with adultery by the father of her sons and well we all know the punishment for that.

The father is being very unclear about treatment ect. and have also told her he wants to kill her.

Is there anybody who knows of a boy called Jonas (I don't even know his age)in any of the schools in the area. I know it is a long shoot but if somebody knew him and could confirm he is still in school it would just be such a relief for her.
it may sound a bit out of left field, but if the son is old enough, might it be worthwhile checking social networking sites like facebook or myspace, beeboo et al? if he's a semi-typical teenager w/ access to the computer, he may well be on these sort of mechanisms and updating frequently (or not). might also become a 'back way' for the mother into keeping in touch with the kids.

(am going go hide now... )
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:56 am
Forum Regular

Ok I have some more info.

His full name is:

Jonas Osman Hjortlund

He should be in this school:

International Schools Group
P.O. Box 31677
Al-Khobar 31952
Saudi .Arabia

The father is now telling the mother that their son is brain dead but then a lot of other strange things so she has no idea what is going on. If she calls the school they put the phone down.

She is desperat to know if he is in school or not. So if any of you have children in the school would you ask them if they know Jonas.

Thank you.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:23 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Ok I have some more info.

His full name is:

Jonas Osman Hjortlund

He should be in this school:

International Schools Group
P.O. Box 31677
Al-Khobar 31952
Saudi .Arabia

The father is now telling the mother that their son is brain dead but then a lot of other strange things so she has no idea what is going on. If she calls the school they put the phone down.

She is desperat to know if he is in school or not. So if any of you have children in the school would you ask them if they know Jonas.

Thank you.
Why has the Danish Embassy not contacted the school direct??
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:38 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Why has the Danish Embassy not contacted the school direct??
Well I don't really know, the mails from the mother are pretty panicky - I'll read through them again. I have a 100 questions as well.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 9:36 am
BE Enthusiast

AnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of lightAnotherWorld is a glorious beacon of light

Is the husband danish or jordanian? I hope for her sake its the former.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 10:01 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by AnotherWorld
Is the husband danish or jordanian? I hope for her sake its the former.
He is arabic but also a danish citizen She cannot get the kids out of Saudi, her ex has put his SIL name down as mother of the kids...
Old Feb 16th 2009, 5:52 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

He is arabic but also a danish citizen She cannot get the kids out of Saudi, her ex has put his SIL name down as mother of the kids...
christ this sounds bloody awful, I hope it all gets sorted out.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

girlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to allgirlabouttown is a name known to all

sorry can't help at all but I really hope someone can.
Old Feb 16th 2009, 10:22 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point

First thing I would do is write to your national newspaper and hope it gets worldwide coverage. I believe that Denmark and Saudi are not on very good terms thanks to that article some time ago about Prophet Mohammed so expect some obstacles.