Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

UK hairdessers in Abu Dhabi?

UK hairdessers in Abu Dhabi?

Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:47 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UK hairdessers in Abu Dhabi?

I must admit to being on the beach from 10am. Had dinner by the pool but alas had to get baby home so left just as bonfire was starting.

My father and I were laughing at the squad assembling the fireworks-it looked well dodgy.

I never saw any of you two old hags??

Kidding
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Is that the place with the birds outside?
No that's the barbers! But to the left of that, in the corner next to Gulf Greetings is Hairworks.
Yes they do colour as well.
Old Nov 10th 2008, 3:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by hawkhead
No that's the barbers! But to the left of that, in the corner next to Gulf Greetings is Hairworks.
Yes they do colour as well.
Oh, I've never noticed a hairdresser there. I'll try them and report back. Thanks!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

greetings all

Anyone got the number for the hairdressers in the marina mall villas

Thanks a million

AC
Old Nov 24th 2008, 6:29 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by annacarna
greetings all

Anyone got the number for the hairdressers in the marina mall villas

Thanks a million

AC
will pm you it...
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
will pm you it...
Thanks Twink
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:32 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

will pm you it...
why would you PM that?? surely its hardly a national secret
Old Nov 24th 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

angel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really nice

will pm you it...
i could do with finding a good hairdresser, i have blonde foils done in my hair and im in desperate need of having them redone... anyone know of anyone good but kinda cheaply priced???
Old Nov 24th 2008, 2:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

lobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to alllobby lou is a name known to all

lydia at sharanis spa kca is very good
Old Nov 24th 2008, 2:39 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by angel delight
i could do with finding a good hairdresser, i have blonde foils done in my hair and im in desperate need of having them redone... anyone know of anyone good but kinda cheaply priced???
Pm'd you too ...
Old Nov 25th 2008, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

angel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really niceangel delight is just really nice

Pm'd you too ...
thanks hun
Old Nov 25th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by commander
why would you PM that?? surely its hardly a national secret
what of course it is, good hairdressers are impossible to find, we don't want everyone to know the number, then they will all be going there and then you can get an appt.

There is always logic to our madness sweetie
Old Dec 15th 2008, 1:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Well, I went to Hairworks (above Spinneys) yesterday. I made the appointment ages ago and was a bit disappointed that the girl who was meant to be doing my hair was off sick, and they had to get another girl to do it.

I was convinced she was going to screw up my hair . My experiences of hairdressers in Abu Dhabi have not been good ones. My hair is also quite an unusual colour, and no hairdresser here has ever been able to match my roots to the rest of my hair.

But... I am delighted to report that my hair looks fab. She managed to match my roots seemlessly, the cut is nice and she did a lovely blow dry.

I would highly recommend Hairworks salon, although please do not sue me if you do not have quite such a favourable outcome.
Old Dec 16th 2008, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Glad you were impressed Bambi!
Old Dec 16th 2008, 3:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Glad you were impressed Bambi!
Yes, very impressed. Thanks for the recommendation! It is such a relief to find a good hairdresser.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.