Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

UK hairdessers in Abu Dhabi?

UK hairdessers in Abu Dhabi?

Old Nov 5th 2008, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

main15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default UK hairdessers in Abu Dhabi?

Any uk hairdressers in abu dhabi? or even if they do it from home? had a few bad experienced here and want to find a "normal" hairdresser! thanks
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

Tansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to allTansy is a name known to all
Default Re: UK hairdessers in Abu Dhabi?

try hairworks above spinneys, just had my hair cut there and very pleased with it!
Old Nov 5th 2008, 4:35 pm
Just Joined

main15 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks- heard about them- il give them a bash
Old Nov 6th 2008, 5:25 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

Agree with Tansy.
Katie cuts my hair and they've been the best cuts I've had in the last year of looking for a decent hairdresser. Their number is 681 6678.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 7:55 pm
Forum Regular

andrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by main15
Any uk hairdressers in abu dhabi? or even if they do it from home? had a few bad experienced here and want to find a "normal" hairdresser! thanks
The Club has a UK hairdresser (nationally and qualification) but as I'm folically challenged (and male), I have no idea if she is any good.
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:53 am
BE Enthusiast

Squirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond reputeSquirty Cream has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by main15

There is another one called Changes or something, in the Liwa Centre. However, the Sheraton is good, Lebanese guys who like to make women look beautiful!
Old Nov 7th 2008, 5:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Squirty Cream
There is another one called Changes or something, in the Liwa Centre. However, the Sheraton is good, Lebanese guys who like to make women look beautiful!
........... so they can fancy them instead of their own sisters..............
Old Nov 8th 2008, 2:01 pm
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

My wife uses the hairdresser in the british club.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

hawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to allhawkhead is a name known to all

The Club's (NOT the British Club - please don't start this one up again Commander) hairdresser is ok. Maybe depends on your hair? Mine is very short and I wasn't impressed, but she always cuts my daughter's well, who has long hair.
I went to Changes for years, til I got bored, they are ok too, and were always quite a bit cheaper. Not sure if they've put their prices up recently though.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 6:58 am
banned

commander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond reputecommander has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by hawkhead
The Club's (NOT the British Club - please don't start this one up again Commander) hairdresser is ok. Maybe depends on your hair? Mine is very short and I wasn't impressed, but she always cuts my daughter's well, who has long hair.
I went to Changes for years, til I got bored, they are ok too, and were always quite a bit cheaper. Not sure if they've put their prices up recently though.
hahaha, lets agree to disagree, the club, the british club yada yada who cares really.

I took a taxi there on Thu. When i asked the driver to take me to the club, he gave me a blank look then i said british club, he knew exactly.

so semantics aside, it is regarded as the british club, always has.
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:24 am
BE Enthusiast

it is regarded as the british club, always has
Yes, by taxi drivers!

OK I'll shut up about this one now...
Old Nov 9th 2008, 7:27 am
banned

Originally Posted by hawkhead
Yes, by taxi drivers!

OK I'll shut up about this one now...
yes, good idea...
Old Nov 9th 2008, 12:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Bambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to beholdBambi in Abu Dhabi is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Tansy
try hairworks above spinneys, just had my hair cut there and very pleased with it!
Is that the place with the birds outside? Do they do colour as well?
Old Nov 9th 2008, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

r commander you didnt go to the "british club" for the fireworks did you? as i didnt see you there from your picture, but maybe you were in the "marina" part, hehehehe and then all the fun and games leaving with the truck getting stuck up the road
Old Nov 9th 2008, 5:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

soukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond reputesoukie has a reputation beyond repute

BB - I didn't see the Commander either but I think I saw AA in the crowds - his bike was in the car park

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.