Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

UEFA Cup Zenit v. Rangers

UEFA Cup Zenit v. Rangers

Old May 15th 2008, 12:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UEFA Cup Zenit v. Rangers

RIP tommy burns....
Old May 15th 2008, 1:25 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
sounds like the Rangers 'Fans' acted like thugs in Manchester.
1 Zenit supporter stabbed in the Stadium
Details here....

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/
Old May 15th 2008, 1:28 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

the rangers 'fans' were a complete disgrace, but remember there were over 100,000 fans there...its a pity a tiny minority of assholes have tarnished the actions and behavior of the majorty...
look at this....im fuming..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F965rbxetrw
Old May 15th 2008, 1:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

My missus commented last night whilst I was sulking that the Rangers fans would end up fighting and kicking off !

I said:- 'Doubt it, its not in their nature, they have had a wonderful run in the cup, a good day out and the best side won'

How wrong can you be ????
Old May 15th 2008, 1:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
a victory for the Cumbrians!!!
We have played better away this season that at home Inse, so anything could happen !

Defence definately needs sorting out though, atrocious on Tuesday !

I'll go Leeds win after extra time !
Old May 15th 2008, 2:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
My missus commented last night whilst I was sulking that the Rangers fans would end up fighting and kicking off !

I said:- 'Doubt it, its not in their nature, they have had a wonderful run in the cup, a good day out and the best side won'

How wrong can you be ????
its not in our nature thou....

but a 300 mile no-passport journey was too easy for all the neds....
Old May 15th 2008, 2:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will be on the look out for you cycling near the Al Raha Beach Hotel next week Arbroath, make sure you are not wearing too much lycra or the missus will be swooning !
Old May 15th 2008, 2:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

I will be on the look out for you cycling near the Al Raha Beach Hotel next week Arbroath, make sure you are not wearing too much lycra or the missus will be swooning !
every night around 1700hrs i do my 15mile time trial around KCA..

Pink Lycra in abundance...
Old May 15th 2008, 2:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

15 Mile time trial takes you.................35/37 minutes at a guess but I don't know the roads!

I used to clock around 24 minutes for a 10 mile time trial & about 1 hour 2/3 minutes for a 25 mile time trial, could never beat the hour !

Although if you saw me now you wouldn't beleive that possible !
Old May 15th 2008, 2:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

15 Mile time trial takes you.................35/37 minutes at a guess but I don't know the roads!

I used to clock around 24 minutes for a 10 mile time trial & about 1 hour 2/3 minutes for a 25 mile time trial, could never beat the hour !

Although if you saw me now you wouldn't beleive that possible !
na, im only managing around 41mins...

There is always a twat of a wind coming from the sea that i ride straight into the face of

(excuse, excuse), but it doesnt half slow you down..
Old May 15th 2008, 2:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

We will have to meet for a beer at the Al Raha Beach !

We can talk about the old days of Sean Yates, Bernhard Hinault, Big Mig & when Campagnolo was the only chainset to have on a bike !

None of this Shimano rubbish !
Old May 15th 2008, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

We will have to meet for a beer at the Al Raha Beach !

We can talk about the old days of Sean Yates, Bernhard Hinault, Big Mig & when Campagnolo was the only chainset to have on a bike !

None of this Shimano rubbish !

im an Ultegra man (cant afford Dura-ace)

I have not been into it for too long, it is just so good for the fitness.. 2 odd hours on a friday with the heart rate around 160-180...Superb.. I will meet the bumper of a Nissan Patrol sooner than later thou

Just read the book about the pirate Pantani...what a wierd bloke but an awsome climber...
Old May 15th 2008, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Marco Pantani IIRC he was the hill climber from Italy that overdosed on drugs ?

He climbed the hills like a Billy Goat but Miguel (Big Mig') Induarain had everything, one of the best, if not the best!

In the same league as Mercx, Armstrong & Coppi

PS - There isn't much that makes me cry but reading Armstrong's book had me crying like a baby !