Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

UEFA Cup Zenit v. Rangers

UEFA Cup Zenit v. Rangers

Old May 13th 2008, 3:04 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute
Default UEFA Cup Zenit v. Rangers

Does anyone know if there any big screen viewings of the Zenit St Petersburg - Rangers match tomorrow night ? The Underground perhaps?
Old May 13th 2008, 3:52 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: UEFA Cup Zenit v. Rangers

Originally Posted by MacScot
Does anyone know if there any big screen viewings of the Zenit St Petersburg - Rangers match tomorrow night ? The Underground perhaps?
would have though both the Underground and Barasti will have it on.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:01 pm
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Inselaffen
would have though both the Underground and Barasti will have it on.
Thanks for that Inse. I will go the Underground, which is within walking distance from the Marina.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:12 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for that Inse. I will go the Underground, which is within walking distance from the Marina.
shame its not tonight mate, I'm working late and could do with a few jars.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:14 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Spugsy
shame its not tonight mate, I'm working late and could do with a few jars.
Shame that. I suspect that there may be quite a few jocks there on the night !
Old May 13th 2008, 4:21 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Shame that. I suspect that there may be quite a few jocks there on the night !
got a message from my mate in manchester saying the town is swarming with porridge gobblers.
Old May 13th 2008, 4:33 pm
A bubbly-jock...

Originally Posted by Spugsy
got a message from my mate in manchester saying the town is swarming with porridge gobblers.
Aye ! It's been on BBC Scotland news - story and clip here:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/s...st/7398248.stm
Old May 13th 2008, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

I will be cheering on the mighty 'Gers from the comfort of my local in East Leeds.

The shirt is packed (along with the Leeds United shirt)for next weeks visit to Abu Dhabi though !

Come on you 'Gers !
Old May 13th 2008, 6:22 pm

ScotsExpat is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Karlos The Jackal
I will be cheering on the mighty 'Gers from the comfort of my local in East Leeds.

The shirt is packed (along with the Leeds United shirt)for next weeks visit to Abu Dhabi though !

Come on you 'Gers !
Being a proud sheep-shagger, I shall be rooting for Zenit St Petersburg...

Rankers are the MU of the SPL.... If not worse...

:curse::curse::curse:
Old May 13th 2008, 6:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Karlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond reputeKarlos The Jackal has a reputation beyond repute

Whose your team ScotsExpat ?

I am not particulary good on Scots geography !

Cally Thistle ????
Old May 13th 2008, 7:17 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Whose your team ScotsExpat ?

I am not particulary good on Scots geography !

Cally Thistle ????
hay karlos think you need try further up north .
Old May 13th 2008, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thought that was oop North !!!!!!

Faore Islands ?
Old May 13th 2008, 8:13 pm
around

w1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud ofw1ldcat has much to be proud of

Thought that was oop North !!!!!!

Faore Islands ?
no try south
you leeds untied fan then
Old May 13th 2008, 8:17 pm
BE Forum Addict

Unfortunately having sat and witnessed the debarcle at Elland Road, yes I am a Leeds fan!

Absolutely shocking !

Still think we will do the plastic Scotsman on Thursday though !
Old May 13th 2008, 8:39 pm
around

Unfortunately having sat and witnessed the debarcle at Elland Road, yes I am a Leeds fan!

Absolutely shocking !

Still think we will do the plastic Scotsman on Thursday though !
well they got this far cant be bad . gers where great when super ally played my hero now hes wee fat plank . What ever way it goes no one will be at work on thursday .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.