Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Which Thursday for the meetup?

View Poll Results: Which Thursday is best for you and put your name as well.
Thursday 4th November
40.00%
Thursday 11th November
0%
Thursday 18th November
40.00%
Thursday 25th November
20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Which Thursday for the meetup?

Old Oct 14th 2004, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: Which Thursday for the meetup?

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
am sure they all will as too risky with the police.
Well thats a good news.

Khan
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:40 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

excuse my laziness but i can't seem to find the time and place for this, only that it is on the 18th

can someone fill me in, pm is ok if you want
Old Oct 16th 2004, 6:49 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by TA5
excuse my laziness but i can't seem to find the time and place for this, only that it is on the 18th

can someone fill me in, pm is ok if you want
Not surprised...thread has turned into a load of bo****ks...the pertinent info has been lost in the mire.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:38 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Not surprised...thread has turned into a load of bo****ks...the pertinent info has been lost in the mire.
hmm pot calling kettle black...
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:44 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

hmm pot calling kettle black...
No, Mr Host...just saying some of your guests haven't got a clue as to wtf is going on with your little rendez-vous. You couldn't organise your way out of a paper bag
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:45 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

alright, can one of you fill me in then instead of arguing?
Old Oct 16th 2004, 7:54 am
Simply Brilliant

Originally Posted by TA5
Sorry mate, haven't got a clue myself...and I'm not reading through all that shite to find out for you. Mr Creative will tell you once he's finished sabotaging all the other threads.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 8:32 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by TA5
jeez!!! Cherrypie.. just becsasue ur jealous that ur not coming! we will buy a drink in your honour though!

TA: have mailed u about the date.
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:13 am
Simply Brilliant

jeez!!! Cherrypie.. just becsasue ur jealous that ur not coming! we will buy a drink in your honour though!
Yes that's right I am incredibly jealous. I really really wanted to come and watch you get pissed... and talk tripe.

BTW, make sure that drink's non-alcoholic
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:39 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

thanks joe, got it
Old Oct 16th 2004, 9:45 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Yes that's right I am incredibly jealous. I really really wanted to come and watch you get pissed... and talk tripe.

BTW, make sure that drink's non-alcoholic
oh yep.. forgot u do not drink!!! hmm diet coke then? and promise i will not put vodka in it!
Old Oct 16th 2004, 1:25 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

oh yep.. forgot u do not drink!!! hmm diet coke then? and promise i will not put vodka in it!
Joe......do u think that Juice bloke wud be willing to work part time as a bar tender at the Village?

He cud then sort out the non alcoholic beverages.......so that wud b CP and myself sorted........otherwise I will have to settle for a Sprite or some canned fruit juice. Just thought about the fresh fruit juice from the juice shop.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......gonna have to get myself a glass soon!!!!lol
Old Oct 16th 2004, 1:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Can I come along or have the invitations already been sealed? And could I know of the dates as well thanks..
Old Oct 16th 2004, 1:58 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
Can I come along or have the invitations already been sealed? And could I know of the dates as well thanks..

as far as i know any and all welcome, ask joe hes the man with the plan.

cp dont be pissed but have noticed as similar tone in your posts to the tone that i took flak for.... easy girl its only a web forum.
and im not repeat not having a go, ok.
chris
Old Oct 16th 2004, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

I am not quite sure how to use this 'PM' thing , so..

Joe can I speak to you please

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.