Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Which Thursday for the meetup?

View Poll Results: Which Thursday is best for you and put your name as well.
Thursday 4th November
40.00%
Thursday 11th November
0%
Thursday 18th November
40.00%
Thursday 25th November
20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Which Thursday for the meetup?

Old Oct 10th 2004, 1:08 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: Which Thursday for the meetup?

Originally Posted by kristy
I think you'll find you're the one with the airline fantasy Joe!!

Anyway, I'm happy now I've been officially invited, beats sitting in waiting for you to come home.
We didn't know Joe had a wife!! :scared:
Old Oct 10th 2004, 4:55 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
We didn't know Joe had a wife!! :scared:
hmm nor did i till i read this post!!! lol

anyway Kirsty... course you were coming to this... i am going to end up calling you that all the time soon if ur not careful!!! lol

anyway, not long till back over. hmm also, will not be doing public display of affection here as it will shatter the image!!! x
Old Oct 10th 2004, 5:40 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
hmm nor did i till i read this post!!! lol

anyway Kirsty... course you were coming to this... i am going to end up calling you that all the time soon if ur not careful!!! lol

anyway, not long till back over. hmm also, will not be doing public display of affection here as it will shatter the image!!! x
What? Your nancy boy image...?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 8:59 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
What? Your nancy boy image...?
no comment... Kirsty.. back me up here!!!

think CP is just jealous as she know I will be at Wild Wadi and she wont!!! lol
Old Oct 10th 2004, 5:46 pm
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

What would you like me to say Joe? And how much are you paying me?
Old Oct 10th 2004, 6:22 pm
The 5th Amendment

cheek....
Old Oct 10th 2004, 7:52 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

It has to be the 18th as daughter is away camping with girlguides and the 25th we are moving ( all being well ) to the pink cube on Doha st! A liitle slack pls
Old Oct 11th 2004, 1:56 am
The 5th Amendment

2 bottles of Absolut Vanilla and my culinary skills!
Old Oct 11th 2004, 2:05 am
The 5th Amendment

Khan mailed me and he gets out at the end of Nov, Madame Mickey is moving, It will be the first week of work for me and Kristy is taking me out for dinner or is it the other way round? and also Chris is out mid november so Dictator now says the 18th...

Irish Village on 18th November at 8.30pm / 9pm

We should all bring a certain amount of dosh everyone puts in about 150dhs to start with and put it into a glass so we all share equal so it is not rounds.....

ok... people?

sounds okay?

Last edited by joseph.creative; Oct 11th 2004 at 3:05 am.
Old Oct 11th 2004, 2:32 am
Forum Regular

MCA27 will become famous soon enoughMCA27 will become famous soon enough

Khan mailed me and he gets out at the end of Nov, Madame Mickey is moving, It will be the first week of work for me and Kristy is taking me out for dinner or is it the other way round? and also Chris is out mid november so Dictator now says the 18th...

Irish Village on 18th October at 8.30pm / 9pm

We should all bring a certain amount of dosh everyone puts in about 150dhs to start with and put it into a glass so we all share equal so it is not rounds.....

ok... people?

sounds okay?
you mean november, or did you just want to confuse people some more?

Martin
Old Oct 11th 2004, 3:05 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by MCA27

Martin
aha Good point
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:20 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome on board........ok that wasnt an attempt at a cabin crew joke. LOL.....Joe has me thinking about his obsession with aircraft now. hahahaha

Get as much money off him as u can!!! hahahaha
Better charge him rent while ur at it!

U like Dairy Milk, do u? prefer macintosh myself.......wot can i say....I have expensive tastes. lol

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:23 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Irish Village on 18th November at 8.30pm / 9pm

ok... people?

sounds okay?
so now i am really going to have to mortgage the car if u want us to pitch in that much dosh.......u planning on buying the place or wot? hows about we request the red carpet treatment while we are at it?

I like the dictator Joe alot better!!!!

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:24 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by MCA27

Martin
he is good at that! lol

-Face81
Old Oct 11th 2004, 4:26 am
The 5th Amendment

Originally Posted by Face81
Welcome on board........ok that wasnt an attempt at a cabin crew joke. LOL.....Joe has me thinking about his obsession with aircraft now. hahahaha

Get as much money off him as u can!!! hahahaha
Better charge him rent while ur at it!

U like Dairy Milk, do u? prefer macintosh myself.......wot can i say....I have expensive tastes. lol

-Face81
you know she is going to kill me eventually..... am paying her in vodka and cooking! never know in a while I may do a dinner party next year!!! lol

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.