Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Those *****ers have finally lost it...

Those *****ers have finally lost it...

Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:45 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Those *****ers have finally lost it...

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
those the ones you were telling me you got for your hubbie?

MM, xx

Oh don't tell everyone
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:47 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fairydust
Oh don't tell everyone
Could have been worse hoin, you might have bought them for me!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Hey don't you start
lol, nah, you know me, queen of the JJs ...but I take the kids to that public beach in Jumeirah a couple of times a week - there's a playground there - and it's just a fab place to go and chill out. I don't see why anyone should have to pay for something like that - I love the fact that there are people from all nationalities and walks of life using it, it's a million miles from most of what you come across in Dubai. Shame, they are making a real mess of it

MM, xx
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:48 am
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Could have been worse hoin, you might have bought them for me!
Ahhhh there's an idea whens your birthday again
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:50 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

Ahhhh there's an idea whens your birthday again
Nooo, I've already had one picture of me posted wearing a red g-string, the world is not ready for another!
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
Nooo, I've already had one picture of me posted wearing a red g-string, the world is not ready for another!
lmao...I'd completely forgotten about that!

MM, xx
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:53 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
lmao...I'd completely forgotten about that!

MM, xx
Think I've got a couple of photos of that event - shall I post them
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:55 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Think I've got a couple of photos of that event - shall I post them
Noooo, not the one's with me in, the 3 non-blondes would be good though....
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:55 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
If you can afford to do something or be a member somewhere, then do it, good on you.

I dont feel sorry for the people here that cant afford to do the things i can. A lot of them are here because they have a better quality of life here than their original country. A lot of people however have nothing to go back for, i.e they are trapped here due to employment chances at home and their passports being locked up.

One of my ex-colleagues whos salary came in about at 2000AED per month, has built himself and his family a sizeable house in his country of origin- a lot bigger that my property in the UK for sure

Money is all relevant. I work for a global company with a sizeable office in Dubai. I took a package that was comparable to what i earn in the offshore industry in the UK. It does cause a lot of friction as i know i double my managers salary. But the point is, i would not work for a certain level, neither would others.

And if that level dictates that i can join a golf club or a beach club or both then good on me.

Forgive me as a new guy to this site, but It seems to me that there are people on here that really go out of their way to feel sorry for the 'less well off' people (well thats what they see them as) These 'less well off' people, are probibly quite content with their lot as they know no different and would feel totally out of sorts gabbing on with the wannabees at Barasti's or discussing the best spa and nail salon in Lime tree cafe with the false and hideously boring Jumeriah Jane types anyway (darling).

Now what really gets on my wick is the women who bring their slave. sorry maid to spinneys to push the trolley and look after her kids while she prances around selecting moisturisers and toners for her leather skin like she owns the place. Arrogant and Disgusting. Saw one yesterday actually. She was as common as muck as well, cant wait till her hubby has to move back to Redcar or whereever they came from.

People like that really annoy me more than people who join clubs cause they can afford it.

in my opinion of course

well said
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:57 am
Its all good

Originally Posted by MJC
Noooo, not the one's with me in, the 3 non-blondes would be good though....
No idea who they are
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 8:59 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No idea who they are
I'll start the bidding at you and MM....
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
I'll start the bidding at you and MM....
i dont know any of you, but for god sake,

get the photo's posted
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:06 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

i dont know any of you, but for god sake,

get the photo's posted
You're just a perv, after instant sexual gratification by leering at the beautiful ladies on the site!

You'll fit in well here - do you know W10?
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:09 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC
You're just a perv, after instant sexual gratification by leering at the beautiful ladies on the site!

You'll fit in well here - do you know W10?
agreed, and the problem is???. i want to check the Kwality (with a kapitol K) of the ladies????

its my duty
Old Mar 22nd 2007, 9:14 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agreed, and the problem is???. i want to check the Kwality (with a kapitol K) of the ladies????

its my duty
Don't worry, they come with an overnight warrenty, will go for miles on a glass or 2 of bubbles and drop everything for a sparkly thing.

(Just joking girls)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.