Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

.....is there anything to buy that's re-sale in abu dhabi ?

.....is there anything to buy that's re-sale in abu dhabi ?

Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:05 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: .....is there anything to buy that's re-sale in abu dhabi ?

Originally Posted by the big nowhere
hey thanks for that....will check out the sites....understand the bonus comments,but it's guaranteed and paid as a monthly amount....min 10% and maybe up to 12% so i thought not too bad.........but is it on the low side as have been offered a full time position and so maybe bonus' are higher on shorter term contract work ? many thanks.
Not knowing genre of business can't comment further on bonus.Make sure your company doesn't retain 10% of monthly salary to offset any -+ at end of Contract-kinda bangs the bonus on the head.Others may have more advice on bonus.Reg. property;sites not interactive really just phone or fax numbers.TBH, you really are better being in AD and actually going into their offices.As Twinks said-if and when you see something that pretty much floats your boat-take it.
Good Luck

Last edited by Eva; Jul 28th 2008 at 6:10 pm.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:10 pm
Banned

the big nowhere is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Eva
Not knowing genre of business can't comment further on bonus.Make sure your company doesn't retain 10% of monthly salary to offset any -+ at end of Contract-kinda bangs the bonus on the head.Others may have more advice on bonus.Reg. property;sites not interactive really just phone or fax numbers.TBH, you really are better being in AD and actually going into their offices.As Twinks said-if and when you see something that pretty much floats your boat-take it.
Good Luck
many thanks for all advice...company i will work for if i take it up is world renowned british company all uk staffed,so no funnies in the contract....i guess we have to arrive to look for accomm as you say....not sure i want to do that...we have lived in several countries but non have had this accomm issue.......have a great day.
Old Jul 28th 2008, 6:12 pm
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by the big nowhere
many thanks for all advice...company i will work for if i take it up is world renowned british company all uk staffed,so no funnies in the contract....i guess we have to arrive to look for accomm as you say....not sure i want to do that...we have lived in several countries but non have had this accomm issue.......have a great day.
u2