Reload this Page >

Temporary accommodation needed

Temporary accommodation needed

Old Jan 28th 2005, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

JMS1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Temporary accommodation needed

Hi everyone,

You were a brilliant help the last time, so here's hoping for some guidance again!!
Husband working in DMC needs temporary accom one month on, one month off for 3-6 months. The place he's staying was only for a month and he needs somewhere until I come out after the summer.
Any ideas? It dosen't make sense to rent on his own when he won't be there half the time, so maybe there is someone out there who can see the advantages to both. He's in Dubai at the moment but will be gone in a few days until around middle of March and can meet you anytime.

Here's hoping...

JMS1
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:16 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Temporary accommodation needed

Originally Posted by JMS1
Hi everyone,

You were a brilliant help the last time, so here's hoping for some guidance again!!
Husband working in DMC needs temporary accom one month on, one month off for 3-6 months. The place he's staying was only for a month and he needs somewhere until I come out after the summer.
Any ideas? It dosen't make sense to rent on his own when he won't be there half the time, so maybe there is someone out there who can see the advantages to both. He's in Dubai at the moment but will be gone in a few days until around middle of March and can meet you anytime.

Here's hoping...

JMS1
He might try his luck on the notice boards at Spinneys down on Al Wasl Road or Park n' Shop'. Those place usually have shared rental accom adverts posted virtually all the time.

I am sure there will be someone on here that cud offer another alternative. Hope that helps u out.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:37 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Face81
He might try his luck on the notice boards at Spinneys down on Al Wasl Road or Park n' Shop'. Those place usually have shared rental accom adverts posted virtually all the time.

I am sure there will be someone on here that cud offer another alternative. Hope that helps u out.
Thanks Face, much appreciated. Hopefully someone may come up with something. It would be great because they could meet eachother before he leaves for his month off!!

Cheers
JMS1
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:41 pm
Just Joined

And Just texted him to check out the above. Thanks Face
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:43 pm
Perfumdiva1

Hi everyone,

Here's hoping...

JMS1

If he is working back to back with someone, maybe the could share the temp accomodation

Just a thought

PD

Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:47 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
If he is working back to back with someone, maybe the could share the temp accomodation

Just a thought

PD
Thanks Perfumdiva, but no, he's not working b/b with anyone, that would have been ideal.

JMS1
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:53 pm
Perfumdiva1

Thanks Perfumdiva, but no, he's not working b/b with anyone, that would have been ideal.

JMS1

Hhmmmmmmmmmmm'

Bummer, looks like he will have to shell out for rent, either for an apartment or a room in a villa/apartment, although it seems a huge waste

Shall ask my brother if he knows of anything, he is in Dubai at the moment

PD

Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:55 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

And Just texted him to check out the above. Thanks Face
kewl. No problem. Glad to be of help.

Hope he finds something b4 he leaves.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Hhmmmmmmmmmmm'

Bummer, looks like he will have to shell out for rent, either for an apartment or a room in a villa/apartment, although it seems a huge waste

Shall ask my brother if he knows of anything, he is in Dubai at the moment

PD
That would be brilliant thanks. He is house-trained - I've had him a long time (we have 3 boys). He's very easy going, watches football, hits a few golf balls, the usual....

JMS1
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:05 pm
Perfumdiva1

That would be brilliant thanks. He is house-trained - I've had him a long time (we have 3 boys). He's very easy going, watches football, hits a few golf balls, the usual....

JMS1

Sounds like the one I have at home here LOL

Although to be honest, I have 2 boys, and my husband is way more messier than the kids, even the dog (who is also a male)..

Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:12 pm
The Oracle

Although to be honest, I have 2 boys, and my husband is way more messier than the kids, even the dog (who is also a male)..
i find that hard to believe. lol
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:17 pm
Just Joined

This one is quite tidy Perfumdiva - like I said, I've had him a long time LOL.

I can't wait to come out myself after the summer, we'll buy somewhere at that stage but I want to be involved in the decision. Until then... we have this short term dilemma.

Thanks for your input
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:18 pm
Perfumdiva1

i find that hard to believe. lol

Unfortunately true

Boarding school brat, I guess too many years of being made to be tidy in a dorm room LOL

Poor boy has to rebel somewhere

Still love him to bits, even after 16 1/2 married years of untidyness

PD

Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:19 pm
Perfumdiva1

This one is quite tidy Perfumdiva - like I said, I've had him a long time LOL.

I can't wait to come out myself after the summer, we'll buy somewhere at that stage but I want to be involved in the decision. Until then... we have this short term dilemma.

Thanks for your input

You're most welcome

Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:30 pm
The Oracle

Unfortunately true

Boarding school brat, I guess too many years of being made to be tidy in a dorm room LOL

Poor boy has to rebel somewhere

Still love him to bits, even after 16 1/2 married years of untidyness

PD
lol. thats the way it should be.

Heres to another 16 1/2 years of untidiness!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.