Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Temporary accommodation needed

Temporary accommodation needed

Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:35 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Temporary accommodation needed

Originally Posted by Perfumdiva1
Unfortunately true

Boarding school brat, I guess too many years of being made to be tidy in a dorm room LOL

Poor boy has to rebel somewhere

Still love him to bits, even after 16 1/2 married years of untidyness

PD
lol. thats the way it should be.

Heres to another 16 1/2 years of untidiness!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 6:57 pm
Perfumdiva1

Originally Posted by Face81
lol. thats the way it should be.

Heres to another 16 1/2 years of untidiness!

Here here

By the way Face, r u from the Emirates originally??

Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:11 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Here here

By the way Face, r u from the Emirates originally??
nope. Just born and raised in Dubai. MEGA mix up is wot I am. lol. Lets just say that the Irish flag represents about 25% of he blood flowing in my veins. hehehe

I am a truly Global Citizen.

My pics will be posted if there is enough demand for them. I have already asked that q in the "2000" thread; ie, whether my picshould be posted. Havent seen any interest yet.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:20 pm
Perfumdiva1

nope. Just born and raised in Dubai. MEGA mix up is wot I am. lol. Lets just say that the Irish flag represents about 25% of he blood flowing in my veins. hehehe

My pics will be posted if there is enough demand for them. I have already asked that q in the "2000" thread; ie, whether my picshould be posted. Havent seen any interest yet.

That would be so cute, post your piccies

One of my best friends is from Cork, to be sure

Tanks be to God, she is in my life

U r up late in London, no clubbing to be done???

Only 2.20pm here in Houston, cold and miserable today

Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:21 pm
Perfumdiva1

Forgot to ask, what about the other 75%????????????

Surely some Scottish blood in there LOL'

Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:35 pm
Just Joined

JMS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi we're Irish too if that holds any sway around here. First baby born in Cork!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:51 pm
The Oracle

That would be so cute, post your piccies

One of my best friends is from Cork, to be sure

Tanks be to God, she is in my life

U r up late in London, no clubbing to be done???

Only 2.20pm here in Houston, cold and miserable today
Its only 8:45 in the PM here. lol

No clubbing for me tonight. thanks!

My grandmother was Irish.

So is that some demand I hear for my pics then?
Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:53 pm
The Oracle

meet me in person and i will tell u the tale of Face. lol

Yeah..... somewhere in the past I did have Scottish ancestors.
What a mess!
Old Jan 28th 2005, 7:55 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by JMS1
Hi we're Irish too if that holds any sway around here. First baby born in Cork!
Wasnt born on the Emerald Isle. I was born and raised in Dubai.

Wot sort of sway r we talking about here? lol.
Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:01 pm
Just Joined

JMS1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Wasnt born on the Emerald Isle. I was born and raised in Dubai.

Wot sort of sway r we talking about here? lol.
LOL - just in case someone is considering a temporary tenant, the fact that he watches footie, is tidy, won't be there every other month AND is Irish might sway it!!! What more could a landlord wish for? LOL
Old Jan 28th 2005, 8:06 pm
The Oracle

Originally Posted by JMS1
LOL - just in case someone is considering a temporary tenant, the fact that he watches footie, is tidy, won't be there every other month AND is Irish might sway it!!! What more could a landlord wish for? LOL
there r two reasons why I cannot offer to put him up:

1) I am unfortunately away from home; ie, Dubai. I am away in London for a while. Will be here on and off until the end of the year. Am an MSc. student here.

2) I do not have a place of my own yet (rented or purchased). I live with my parents, who r back in Dubai.

When I finally get back, I will land myself a job and then a place of my own will follow! He says with a glint in his eye. lol
Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:48 pm
Perfumdiva1

there r two reasons why I cannot offer to put him up:

1) I am unfortunately away from home; ie, Dubai. I am away in London for a while. Will be here on and off until the end of the year. Am an MSc. student here.

2) I do not have a place of my own yet (rented or purchased). I live with my parents, who r back in Dubai.

When I finally get back, I will land myself a job and then a place of my own will follow! He says with a glint in his eye. lol

You are such a sweetie

PS

Karma coming your way...........

Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:50 pm
The Oracle

You are such a sweetie

PS

Karma coming your way...........
lol. I take it thats a result of me posting my pics? heh heh. Its taken me over 4 months to put them up..... I had to give in to the demands of my adoring fans. lol.

Thanks for the karma. U have me blushing now. lol
Old Jan 28th 2005, 9:59 pm
Perfumdiva1

lol. I take it thats a result of me posting my pics? heh heh. Its taken me over 4 months to put them up..... I had to give in to the demands of my adoring fans. lol.

Ohhh

Have to check the piccie now

BRB

Old Jan 28th 2005, 10:00 pm
Perfumdiva1

OK, just checked them out

How cute are you.........

PS. You really dont look Irish.. LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.