Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Teacher and wife relocating

Teacher and wife relocating

Old Mar 10th 2021, 11:24 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teacher and wife relocating

Originally Posted by Millhouse
I think you need to go home for a bit, sounds like you need a break.
Thanks, can you write me a note
Old Mar 10th 2021, 12:00 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I think you need to go home for a bit, sounds like you need a break.
I feel a bit like this. The last break was a trip to the UK in early December. I feel like the pace has increased and yet the opportunity to escape is zilch.

Second vaccine in just under 2 months and then I expect to be able to wave a certificate and do as I please.
Old Mar 11th 2021, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
I feel a bit like this. The last break was a trip to the UK in early December. I feel like the pace has increased and yet the opportunity to escape is zilch.

Second vaccine in just under 2 months and then I expect to be able to wave a certificate and do as I please.
I have my second in 10days, hoping for the same come summer but you never know.
Old Mar 11th 2021, 3:39 am
BE Enthusiast

HiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond reputeHiHo has a reputation beyond repute

Two months is a walk in the park fella, you can do that standing on your head. Now is the time to start dreaming of all the great stuff you will be able to do by then. They are "planning" to have ended lockdown in the UK by then so your timing is just about perfect.
Old Mar 11th 2021, 4:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HiHo
Two months is a walk in the park fella, you can do that standing on your head. Now is the time to start dreaming of all the great stuff you will be able to do by then. They are "planning" to have ended lockdown in the UK by then so your timing is just about perfect.
looking forward to trying the travel corridor to Tel Aviv for vaccinated passengers that has just been announced.
Old Mar 11th 2021, 5:31 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

I have my second in 10days, hoping for the same come summer but you never know.
I just pray each step of the UK unlocking happens and that the average plebs back home don't **** it.

Absolutely correct.
All I want to do is get married back in Blighty with everyone there. At the moment, we're on.
Old Mar 11th 2021, 10:58 am
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: Teacher and wife relocating

Absolutely correct.
All I want to do is get married back in Blighty with everyone there. At the moment, we're on.
Congratulations scamp have a metaphorical cigar old boy. I'm so glad you have such a bright and shining end to your Covid tunnel. Very best wishes.
Old Mar 11th 2021, 12:06 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Congratulations scamp have a metaphorical cigar old boy. I'm so glad you have such a bright and shining end to your Covid tunnel. Very best wishes.
I thought he was getting married.
Old Mar 14th 2021, 5:59 am
Account Closed

I thought he was getting married.